Latest threads in Chevy Camaroshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Where's a good place to get 4th gen parts?
I need a handful of parts for my 2k SS. Driver seatbelt, seatbelt guide, lug nut covers, ash tray door, trunk struts... You know, the typical crap that breaks or goes missing after 8 years of use. Is...
2
2

Seeking stories about muscle cars by their owners.
Do you have a muscle car that you love? We would love to write an article about it. It will be published at Muscle Car for fellow muscle car enthusiasts to envy. It is a simple process via email to...

1994 Camaro convertible - Roof seals?
Does anyone know where to get replacement roof rail seals for the convertible top? Are they a discontinued item? Thanks!!!!

1972 Camaro Rims & Tires
If I was in the same position, I'd much prefer a set of deep-dish 'Vette rallies instead, as the suit the car a lot better. Now don't get the old Monte rallies, as while they look "very similar" they...
1
1

HELP: Loosing Coolant But No apparent leak.
Hope someone can help me out here. My 96 V6 automatic is loosing coolant but I cannot see any leak at all. Is there some way to know why this is happening? What can be the possible cause of this? The...
1
1

Engine Washing: Any Suggestions??
Hi to everyone, I was wondering if anyone can tell me if it is safe to clean up the engine in my 1996 V6 using a pressure washer to get rid of accumalated gunk in hard to reach places? Is there some...
4
4

Beautiful Black and Yellow 69 Camaro SS
Check out Doug Stroud's awesome 1969 Camaro SS at Muscle Car Logan Editor

Car Battery FAQ
The Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ Web pages have been moved. They are located at The latest version is 7.0,dated May 28, 2007. The FAQ is consumer oriented with answers to questions about lead-acid...

Pictures Of A Big Block
Can someone send me pictures of a STOCK big block, I need pictures to see where the alternator brackets are located on a 68. thank you
1
1

Camaro v6 3,8 parts question - engine cooling system
I have a 1996 v6 3.8 Camaro. It is losing large quantities of water from the cooling system. I have located the source of the problem. I need to know what the part is called. It is a small elbow...

still not solved.
from what ive been told still nothing haas lead to the car running proper, now before i left out some things like how when the car is idling below 1000 rpm it has no take off power like it will almost...

1994 Side Mirror
Am in need of a side mirror for a 1994 Z280, just the mirror (glass only). The housing is still intact and usable. Any information will be appreciated. Thanks
1
1

Parting out 70-81 Camaros
Please feel free to email me at with what you are looking for. Thanks:)Nate

97 camaro
car startes runs for 2 min. then turns off?
1
1

Camero RS 91 Problem HELP PLZ
We have been working on this Camero RS 91 for about 4 days now he had to replace the manifold gasket,MAP sensor, MAF sensor and the O2 sensor it seems to idle ok but as soon as you give it gas while...
1
1