Latest threads in Chevy Camaroshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

True dual exhaust for 95 Z
I'm thinking about buying a 95-97 LT1 Bassani Exhaust System True Dual System.I am wanting to know if I will need 2 catalytic converters for this system? And how does the headers hook up to this...

Removal of gauge cluster
How do I remove the gauge cluster on a 95 Z28?

Convt. Boot
Does anyone know where I can find a new Convertible Top Boot for a 95 Z28?

Correction: '99 Headlight problem
In my previous post I mestakenly entered '89 instead of '99. To repeat: There is a fault in the headlight circuit in my '99: The headlights come on with the headlight switch in the center and right...

89 headlight problem
There is a fault in the headlight circuit in my '89: The headlights come on with the headlight switch in the center and right positions even with the ignition turned off. I have normally left the...

What Size Gasket Do I Use
I have a 305 thats been stroked to a 334......... the cylinder bore is 3.766(a .030 overbore) originaly 3.736........ what size gasket should i use....... ive read alot of stuff about the size and...

Parting out a 1974 camaro with 80,000 original miles.
Parting out my original 1974 camaro 350 automatic. Im the original owner. Please feel free to email me at with parts that you need. :)

Replacing the front end of a 78 camaro w/ 73 camaro
is their any way of puting a 1973 or Earlier camaro front end........ the plastic bumper and grill........ on a 78 camaro. i no the hoods all look the same but will it bolt up the same
1
1

79 z28 fuel pump pushrod dropped
Two possibilities: Bad pump, hole in a line between the pump and the rear of the car. I'm assuming you did not hook the pump up backwards? The fuel pump will pump air, is air coming out of the fuel...
12
12

69 Power Steering Hose Connector Problem
As most people know, the high pressure connection on this type of pump is female. For some reason, all the OEM type replacement hoses have a female connector also. At Napa, they offer a universal hose...
2
2

First Generation (67-69) Forums?
Can anyone here recommend any forums they like? Thanks
1
1

Hey everyone
Missouri Domestics I just started a new forum dedicated to Missouri Domestics owners

Big Block in 4th Gen Camaro
Does anyone make engine mounts for a big block swap into a 4th gen Camaro. I am looking a 94 v6 to do this with, if possible. Thanks, Jim
2
2

wheel options for 2nd gen?
Hi there, My '75 Camaro still has its original steel wheels. I considering an upgrade to aluminum wheels, because they are lighter, and look more fresh, and I can dump the shabby tin, that covers the...

2002 Z28 headlamps
How the hell do you turn them off? Mine go on automatically and so far the only way to turn them off is to shut the engine off. Al
5
5