Latest threads in Chevy Camaroshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Camaro parts & accessories
Automotive: http://xrl.us/CamaroParts

2010 Camaro is JUNK? 68 point checklist BEFORE buying - WTH?
Some Camaro fans have put together a list of owner-submitted things to watch out for with the new Camaro. It seems that about every every other Camaro that rolls off the line is a bucket of fail. But...
4
4

Re: i have to write this out
01.05.2008 Jää historian kirjoihin erityispäivämääränä josta alkaa ydinalan vaikeudet kasautumaan aivan erityisesti myös Suomessa. Jo siitä asti kun puollisentoista vuotta sitten Krister...

Paint Color
Cant you tell the original paint color from the VIN number? Thanks Matt
1
1

PICS: It can be yours - 1985 Camaro IROC-Z only 4 MILES!
f you were able to suddenly don a mullet and hop in Doc Brown's time machine to travel back to the year 1985, you'd find that the pinnacle of affordable performance was available at your local Chevy...
1
1

1988 2.8L Camaro with no spark
I've got a 1988 Camaro 2.8L, which suddently died while driving it. I've diagnosed the problem to an ignition issue- there's no spark. It turns over fine, and appears to be getting fuel, but no spark...
2
2

Camaro VS Mustang Video Clips...
Just put up a couple new clips, 1990 IROC Camaro (TPI with G92 code) VS. 1989 5.0 Mustang GT, also have some "Factory Pure Stock" footage of a 1987 Camaro IROC-Z 5.7 Tuned Port Injection, recorded...

Re: Luca Brasi dorme con pesces
Kuten hyvin tiedämme jo nyt TVO.n kampamaneettikasvatusaltaan merivedet ovat kohta taas kuukausimääriä laittomasti yli kansainvälisen IAEA:n määräämän EHDOTTOMAN +30C ydinturvarajan yli....

99 camaro dash light question Help
I was driving down highway and all of a sudden my dash lights and gauges all went to zero, except battery and oil gauge those still work fine. I checked all the fuses and they are all good, even...

1995 Z-28 Shock Absorber Replacement Brand?
My '95 Z-28 needs new shocks and struts. Replacement for oem shocks/struts, 91,000 miles. Prefer equal to stiffer ride compared with OEM. Daily driver to work and back mostly. My mechanic is...

'94 z28 lt1 bogs down! Help!
Hi I'm a new user with a problem thats gonna give me an annurism. I have a 1994 camaro z28 with the lt1. When i try to accelerate any harder than gently... the car bogs down like only half the engine...
1
1

F/A: 1992 Camaro B4C
Finally decided to sell it. parties communicate through eBay, please. Jeff

check engine light is forever on
Hey Yaw...........(can you tell that I'm from the South)? I have a 96 Chevrolet Camaro with a LT-1 and six speed transmission. The car is a sweet, however; it has one problem that is driving me nutz....
1
1

85 Z28 starting problem
I have an 85 z28 305 4bbl automatic. It won?t start when you grind the starter as you normally would. However, if you just bump the starter you can eventually get it to catch and start. Runs like a...
3
3

Dash speakers for a 67 Camaro?
Can anyone recommend a good quality direct replacement speaker (pair?) for the in-dash speaker in a 67 Camaro w/ factory A/C? Crutchfield has no information on that year. Other classic car sites have...