Best Rated threads in Chevy Camaroshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

P1676 Driver 4 Line 6 Error - HELP!!! What does this mean?
Camaro starts and idles smooth, does not accelerate well, can only get it up to about 35mph - no power! When we plug in a code reader we get error P1676 which we know is a manufacturer specific code...
1
1

2010-2012 Camaro ss (LS3 - LS9) Procharger System for sale.
2010-2012 Camaro ss (LS3 - LS9) Procharger System for sale. Procharger is clean and in perfect working condition. Comes along with all necessary installation accessories. THE PRICE IS $2800 . PM ME...

12 bolt rear with 4 leaf perch to monoleaf adapter
I'm replacing my 10 bolt in my '68 with a 12 bolt that has 4 leaf perches. Here's my problem - Does anyone know where I can get the adapter to mount this rear to the mono-leaf springs. Rumor has it...
10
10

check gages light on 1995 camaro
the check gages light came on and I dont know what it means. Also the battery went dead and the battery charge meter was the horn stopped working.
1
1

chevy camaro IROC A.C. problem
I have a 1987 chevy iroc camaro. The problem is when the air conditioner is turned off inside the car the A.C. compressor kicks on and off. When the ac is switched to the on position it works fine....
1
1

94 camaro security light
i've got a 94 z28 and since i bought the car the security light stays on. it doesnt seem to interfere with anything, but i keep wondering why this security light stays lit all the time on my dash. any...
1
1

best carb for a 383 stroker
Just got my '68 Camaro back from my engine builder, I had a 383 stroker built, w/flat top pistons, dyno'd last week at 347 hp. Right now it has an Edelbrock carb on it, my mechanic didn't have much...
10
10

tyre pressure for 2nd gen
The factory(GM) recommended pressure, as printed on the door sticker, for my 4th gen SS/M6 equipped with P275/40ZR17 tires is 30psi. The pressure(maximum) molded into the sidewall of my P275/40ZR17...
7
7

Brakes feel jumpy when braking !!
I'm not sure if this is normal in camaros or not . I just bought mine and was wondering if this is a problem or just the way the brake system is ....
2
2

Nasty pinking problem on 99 Z28
Hi I have a euro spec 1999 model Z28 and in the last 2 months or so its started to develop a nasty pinking problem when the engine is warm and labouring. I'm running it on the same fuel (95 RON) as I...
3
3

Number from an Engine.. is it a 305 or 350?
I bought a Firebird Formula, and was told it was a 350, but according to the VWI (or W1) GM 14102182 Can anyone tell me what that means?
12
12

Bleeding the drum brakes on 91 Camaro
Okay, I give up. Where do you find the right wrench to bleed the drum brakes on a 91 Camaro RS? The bleed screw/nipple is set back inside a ring of metal with a little opening/slot at the top. Above...
2
2

1968 Tic-Toc-Tach & Gauge testing question
To anyone out there in the group, I am restoring a 1968 Tic-Toc-Tach dash cluster to install into a non-tach car. I was wondering if anyone knows how to bench test the tachometer. I have basic...
7
7

'94 z28 lt1 bogs down! Help!
Hi I'm a new user with a problem thats gonna give me an annurism. I have a 1994 camaro z28 with the lt1. When i try to accelerate any harder than gently... the car bogs down like only half the engine...
1
1

What does X11 mean? - 69 Camaro
I have a 69 Camaro with X11 on the Cowl tag. Can someone tell me what options this number implies. My car needs restoration work. Thanks, Dan Tucker
5
5

89 IROC idle problems
I have an '89 IROC (305 TPI) with a couple idling problems. It's bone stock except for K&N filter and Flowmaster cat-back. The fuel pump/filter is new, injectors cleaned recently, just tuned up with...

I need a new posi track rear end.
I'm thinking of getting a new 12 bolt posi track rear end and would like some info on the best gear ratio that would work for me. I want it to be fast off the line, of course, but I would also like it...
7
7

size of 3rd gen gas door???
anyone know the size of the gas door on a 3rd gen camaro??? Id measure but mine is like barely there thanks to a guard rail...anyways I wanna know cause when I get the rear quarter fixed I wanna put a...
1
1