Classic Berlinetta!

Just wondering how much my '84 Camaro Berlinetta will be worth restored once it becomes a classic next year 2004?

any guesses?

please reply

Reply to
MNeufeld

theres a couple 83's around where I live selling for about 3500.00 so Id guess about 3500-4000.

Reply to
Jamie

I have your answer: $127.62. Yep. Read it and weep. That is, of course, if your crushed velour seats are in mint condition. Otherwise, your car is worth only the core charge you can get for the alternator, starter, carb, and trans at your local junk yard. Call 'em, they'll tell ya. I haven't seen many "want" ads for clappped-out, mid-70's disco barges. Except maybe from a guy just getting released from prison after a 25-to-life down time.

Reply to
F Fletch

He said it's an 84, so it's a new wave barge, not a disco barge. Geez.

Reply to
J Forbes

Point well taken. I stand corrected. Thank you.

Reply to
F Fletch

My 84 Berlinetta however, has a fairly radical 355. w/TH 350, Ford 9" w/

4:30 gears, frame connectors, boxed control arms tubular adjustable panhard bar and Spohn racing adjustable torque arm. One day at the track just for kicks on skinny hard street tires yielded a days best... 12.43@ 114 mph 2.32 sec 60 ft.

Reply to
Tru Blu

So it's a fast new wave barge....

:)