Suggestions for Detailing - 67 Camaro

My brother has a 67 Camaro; he's not internet-friendly. He is wanting to repaint it, but can't decide how he wants it. Any suggestions for sites with alot of ideas? Photos of Camaros? Plain old car detailing sites? He could probably come up with a color easy enough, but I think it's the detailing images he is wanting ideas for.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Carla

Reply to
Carla F.

I have thousands of pics that I found using my favorite search engine and at the newsgroup auto pictures groups. Just let him punch in 67,

68, and 69 Camaro and start the search. You can't count all of the sites out there dedicated to hot rods and muscle.

...Ron

--

68' RS Camaro 88' Formula Bird

Some are wise and some are otherwise