Latest threads in Chevrolet Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

MAF SENSOR UNPLUGGED
I have a 96 Chevy Blazer 4.3L Vortec V-6. Recently I took the blazer to my friend whom is also a mechanic because the truck seemed to have no balls comming off the line. pressing the pedal down to the...

Vinegar in the radiator seems to have worked...
Well, I gave the radiator a good soak with white vinegar. It seems to have helped quite a bit. The only real test will be getting it out in some serious traffic or on the interstate. For those not...
10
10

Best way to remove/prevent rust on '97 Suburban
I have a white '97 Suburban that is in fantastic shape, however the rear left cargo door is starting to rust in the hinges and also along the bottom inside of the door. What is the recommended method...

What is YOUR take on this PROBLEM? Help!
2001 K3500 Crew cab 4 x 4, 8.1 Vortec ( Gas ), 98,700 miles Three weeks ago I was driving to a local town (slight incline on road). Truck died for a couple of seconds, message center light came on...
2
2

Delco Radio Wiring (1995-2001)
Hello Everyone I would like to install one of the newer Delco Radios w/CD (1996), in my 1989 pick-up. I already fixed the CD player and getting ready to replace all the lamps. Does anyone have the...

1999 Silverado Stumbles
I have a 1999 Chevy Silverado 4x4 with 64k miles, 5.3 L engine and automatic tranny. The truck "stumbles" at different times. The problem generally occurs when I first start the engine and put in...
4
4

Here is a wiered Battery/Alternator problem, HELP
2000 GMC Safari. About 2 weeks ago, I noticed the current guage was a bit lower than normal, then after a long drive with a/c on, did not want to start again. I bought a new battery and noticed that...
4
4

ABS question
I have a 2002 s-10 and this morning I went into town to get the paper and the ABS light stayed on. It went off for about two seconds and then came back on and stayed. It was fine yesterday, just sat...

Trailer wiring on 2003 Av
I bought an 03 avalanche with the factory towing package a month ago, and have now tried to tow 2 different trailers with it. With both trailers, the brake lights and turn signals work, but the...
1
1

"Avalanche gains acceptance"
Avalanche gains acceptance A bit of a sleeper, the Chevrolet Avalanche is rarely on anyone's short list for a pickup truck or an SUV. at
2
2

1993 Silverado Transmission Jerk
I have a 1993 Silverado 2WD with 5.7 liter engine with just over 200,000 miles. Its been a GREAT truck and maintenance has always been performed on or ahead of schedule. I've recently started getting...
3
3

1990 TBI 350CI superchargers
I have a 1990 chevy PU with 350CI with the Edelbrock Power PKG that includes aluminum heads, intake manifold, up graded cam, headers and so on. I have been talking with Whipple Superchargers and seems...
3
3

'03 Suburban Air Conditioning Woes
Hi All, I have a well maintained '03 Chevy Suburban Z71 which is no longer producing cold, air conditioned air. I haven't played with AC for many years so any guidance will be greatly appreciated....
2
2

ALDL location 94 chevy half-ton
I have a 1994 Chevy 1500 half-ton Z71 4x4, with the 6.5L turbo-diesel engine. On a recent road trip, my "service engine soon" light came on. It was hot (>100F) and the light was speed-dependent....
7
7

ISUZU NPR DIESEL CYL. 1 LOW POWER
THE VALVES ARE IN ADJUSTMENT, CYL. 1 ALMOST DEAD AT IDLE, BUT WORKS SOMEWHAT AT HIGHWAY SPEEDS. REMOVED GLOW PLUG, SET AT TOP DEAD CENTER, USED RUBBER TIP BLOW GUN TO SHOOT IN 175 PSI AIR, NO LEAKS...
2
2