Latest threads in Chevrolet Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Special Lubricant...
Alright, I've had dealers tell me all kinds of stories, but when they tell me I'm gonna get the special lubricant I panic. Sure I've been shafted by dealers once or twice, but when they come right out...
1
1

Code 54 on 95 Silverado 5.0
I need HELP as this is driving me crazy.1995 Silverado 5.0 4X4 212,000 is OCCASIONALLY stalling ,lack of power,hard start and a couple of times a SES light came on but goes away after it to my friends...
2
2

1992 Chevy C1500 pickup vibration
At around 40mph, there is a vibration that occurs. If you speed up or slow down a little bit, it goes away. I don't believe it's the tires or wheels because new ones have been installed since we...
6
6

Overdrive out
I have a '95 Chevy Cheyenne with a Vortec 4.3 liter V-6. It currently has 160,000 miles. The truck is in really good shape and runs excellent until recently. I just had the ignition switch changed,...
4
4

Broken Temp Gauge
Hey, I posted this message before and received no responses. Can anyone help me out with this? I have a 98 Sonoma 4.3L, and the temp gauge is not working. Has anyone ever had this problem before? The...
6
6

trailer wiring 99 suburban
I have a 1999 Suburban that I am trying to wire a 7 pin RV plug on. My question is about installing a brake controller and auxillary power. The owners manual says that there is a "Light-Duty Wiring...
8
8

Aftermarket suspension
A couple of leaf springs cracked on the weekend, I just about passed out when I priced a replacement at the auto parts store. I'm driving an 86 chev 1/2 ton. A new spring bundle: $285. I called around...
3
3

slight shake over 60mph
My 2000 blazer is fine at all speeds, even 55... but when I get to 60 or so, there is a slight shake that can be felt. What would be the likely culprit? wheel balance, wheel alignment or something...
15
15

2003 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
2003 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Gages just died. They lights all work. Truck runs fine. Everything worked fine the evening before. Got in the truck the next mornign started it up, and after driving a few...
3
3

Front end shake when cold
Our 2005 crew cab (2wd) shakes when going over bumps as if something is loose in the front end, but only for the first few miles. After driving for a while, it feels solid. Checked wheel bearings,...
6
6

How do I bleed hydraulic clutch
I replaced the clutch in a buddies truck last weekend and am having trouble bleeding the air out of the hydraulic system. It is a master/slave cylinder set up. The master cylinder was replaced about 3...
4
4

Notebook/laptop stand for '99 Suburban
I'm looking for a "no-drill installation" stand to hold our notebook computer while traveling. The notebook will run GPS mapping software. Any suggestions for what brand/model of stand to get? I...
2
2

turn-signal
My brake lights went out(91 C/K 1500), which i figured out by my fast blinker, and after i replaced the brakelights, the turn signal on the right rear still wont work. I used the correct double...
3
3

04 Trailblazer stalling, now wont start at all
My TB has, on occassion, stalled while driving. It turns off and the gauges start to flop all over, back and forth. When this happened I could put it in N and turn the key off then restart the motor....
2
2

1978 Silverado Ignition Lock Cylinder Removal
1978 Chevy Silverado A couple of days ago when I started my truck up, I brought the key back from the start position to the run position, but it didn't feel right. Upon trying to turn the key, I find...
2
2