Latest threads in Chevrolet Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

ISUZU NPR 1990 DIESEL #1 CYLINDER INTAKE VALVE LEAKING
When I went to adjust the valves for the first time, the #1 intake was tight; I set at at .018, then about a thousand miles later, it was at .016 (all the other valves were .018) so I reset it to...
3
3

350 motor has no power
I put in a fresh rebuilt 68' 350 chevy motor with 410 hp. I got it all hooked up, and i have a problem when i try to accelarate, it feels similar to the power of my old original 283 motor. It...
5
5

Serpentine Belt Change??
I am wondering if any one can advise how to change the serpentine belt on my 1994 S10 Blazer (with AC). I recently noticed during an oil change that is cracked all over and should be changed. I do...
9
9

ANY GUYS IN CHICAGO AREA OWN A PICK-UP
WRITE ME: OINK OINK
5
5

Power Window Switch
The right rear window in my '99 Yukon will only go down using the driver's door switch, not up. This just started. The RR door window switch works fine. The other windows work as they should, from...
2
2

Do my symptoms point to a future engine problem?
I bought a 95 2wd, chevy astro 2 weeks ago. I checked the car, the oil was clean, and everything is ok. I liked and bought the car. The previous owner told me he bought the car 2 months ago, with an...
3
3

Started from scratch with the Edelbrock, advice needed...
Ok... So I am back to work fighting this damn carb... so here we go again: Relevant specs: Edelbrock 1406 (600cfm) on a 350ci/290hp motor... Cam: ".450'' intake and .460'' exhaust lift", and "Flat...
62
62

GMC Sierra Fog lights
Hello, I purchased a 2006 GMC Sierra 1500 4wd crew cab and it did not come with fog lights. Anyone know of a place where I can buy these at. I have search the internet and it's like they don't exist...
2
2

Head Light Assembly, Condensation
2003 Chevy s-10 pickup, v6 ,4.3 50,000 miles Head lamp assembly which holds the low high beam drl, lamps, condense water inside. This is on the drivers side. I put air on it and it does not leak... I...
1
1

Shoulder Belts in '71 truck?
My '71 has lap belts, I'd feel better with shoulder belts. There's a covered hole up where one would mount. Anybody have a source for belts that would fit? Junkyard belts are pretty beat up, guess I...

Cheap door seals 67-71
I found a great door seal for my '71 truck. Find a BMW 318 coupe in a junk yard, take the door seals off and mount them on the opposite side of your truck. I think it cost me all of $5. They are about...

best air tool
What are the best air tools for the money? I saw a set of about 4 or 5 tools in one kit for around 80 bucks at Home Depot. Does anyone have any experience with Home Depot or Lowes air tools?
14
14

sunroof install??
I have an 05' Tahoe Z71. Looking to get a sunroof installed. Dealer told me that they will send it to a place near Philadelphia, and it will cost about a $1000.00. Does anyone know a good place in the...
2
2

Help 98 truck
Help, I have a 1998 Chevy truck with a tilt steering wheel. As I'm driving down the road the audible alarm goes off ( its the one that tells you, when leave your keys in the ignition when the key is...

Suburban Parking Brake
Our 2003 Suburban continues to suffer from parking brakes which don't release properly. While this problem surfaced during colder months, it is now happening in 70-80 degree weather too. We are...
1
1