Latest threads in Chevrolet Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Avalanche
anyone own one or any ideas vs a Silverado ?
4
4

96 4.3 L ?
vehicle is a 96 Astro van, 4.3 L, engine code W, 130 K on engine. On the drivers side of the engine is a large aluminum mounting bracket that holds the AC and PS units. The engine has developed a...
10
10

Tilt lever removal
I know it's probably an easy procedure, but I'm not experienced and don't want to mess anything up. Does anyone know how to remove the steering wheel tilt-lever on 2000 Chevy Silverado? Any help will...
3
3

wantting a new pickup
I need ur help !! Wantting to buy a new ext cab pickup and cant decide between a Chevy Silverado and a Ford F 150. Depends on reliability and comfort. Consumer reports and such are confusing and...
2
2

2001 Yukon Owners Manual
I am looking for a free online manual for a 2001 Yukon. I want to reprogram the doo locks, and need the specific info. Thanks, Grant
1
1

Rocker arm bolt trouble
I have a '78 GMC Sierra that originally had a 350 diesel engine in it. Sometime in the past it was replaced with an Oldsmobile 350 gas engine. Seems like a good engine, but I can't get the rocker arm...
1
1

Cadalliac Convertor
Does It Really Save On Gas Mileage To Cut Off The Cadalliac Convertor Off...I've Heard It Does And Don't
2
2

Rust on 2004 Silverado 2500HD
Anyone out there seen this happen? 1 round rust spot (about 1" wide), flaky brown, peeling by the third bake light?? I bought the truck used, didn't notice the spot then. It has 49K on it, warranty...
9
9

97 1500 350 vortec
i got the trouble code PO300 and i found out it means misfire but the spark plugs and the wires are new and also the distributer is new so i don't now what else it can be,any ideas?
1
1

350 MISS AT IDLE
My suburban has a dead miss at idle. Disappears when accelerating. Any recommendations?
1
1

Spare tire hoist
I tried to lower the spare tire from my 2000 GMC Yukon/XL this afternoon, and the hoist no longer works. It feels like the female square drive on the extension is engaging the hoist drive OK as I have...
2
2

torsion bars
With a 2wd Silverado 1500 do you need a torstion bar drop kit for a 7" cross member drop down kit, or is it only need for a 4wd
1
1

rear brake caliper 1999 gmc
I hava a 1999 gmc try to get the calipr off any help thanks/ I have put many brake on cars and trucks but got by the ass. Tanks

1997 S-10 Anti Lock Brakes
I have a 1997 S-10 and yesterday i was moving very slowly, under 10 pmh. I hit the brake and it acted as if the anti lock brakes were on and working, but they shouldn't have been working. The pedal...
6
6

Alternator Problem
Let me just say up front that this question is about an alternator in a 1992 Pont Bonneville... but I own a Chevy, have been reading this forum for years so I know I'm going to get good info here......
5
5