Latest threads in Chevrolet Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

rear bumpers
Hey ya'll, any one know if any other rear bumpers from any of the GM trucks, will fit on a GMC Safari minvan, mine was messed up by a fellow driving his wifes trailblazer, he missed the brakes he...

78 chevy pickup pass smog
My father has given my son his old 1978 Chevy Pickup (low miles). Problem is the truck was purchased in Mo. and my son lives in Ca where it requires smog. Before I drive it out here, can anyone tell...
3
3

98 6.5TDeisel rough idle and surging
Started to surge and run rough suddenly while going 70MPH (yeah, i was booting it, my bad) and has not been the same since. Parked it on a 30 degree incline and she stalled out after sputtering for 10...
2
2

C1500...dashboard access
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone might be able to explain to me how to access the wiring harness in my C1500. I really don't want to have to yank the entire dash out to get to what I need. It is darn...
4
4

Electrical 2001 Silverdo
Trailer tow package, Hazard warning lights do not work. Also the stop lights on the trailer plug wont work..
3
3

6 cyl to 5?
I have a 93 chev. S 10 - 4.3 -that has developed a plugged oil pump from a Fram oil filter. One of the crank bearings has been wallered out and is a knockin now. I am wondering if I can open exhaust...
4
4

DEX COOL THEORY
a freind of mine that works at a chevy garage told me the reason gm wants you to keep dexcool in your car/truck for 100,000 miles is, that it has a stop leak in it. and that it keeps leakers in...
7
7

Replacing rear brakes on 2003 Silverado 1500
Okay, I've heard wildly different opinions about replacing the rear disc brakes on these '99-up Silverados. Some people have told me horror stories about needing a special tool for the parking brake....
3
3

Need help with carb and HEI...can't get the truck to start.
Hi all, I posted something similar a few days ago on but under a more generic subject line...so I figured I'd repost here where there's more traffic. Basically, here's the details: Months ago, I came...
17
17

Emergency Break Repair Update
Below I posted that my truck needed emergency-break repair work done because of failed inspection. Well the dealer called me now and said it also needs one rotor turned and new pads on the back...
3
3

89 Chevy C1500 rough idle when in reverse and stalls when headlights are on
I am having stressfull time with my chevy truck. When start the truck it will idle fine in park but when I put it in reverse it idles extremly rough and almost stalls. When I put it in drive it runs...
5
5

4.3 l oil pooling in intake
Hello I just picked up a 95 blazer with a 4.3 and it is smokeing bad all the time (oil smoke) I have leaned that the intake gasket was just replaced and it never smoked before. I took the upper part...

tranfer case help
i just got a 207c2 and it is sliping and it has oil in it. 88 s10 blazer 2.8 4 speed auto the tranfer has dextron 3 in it could this be wrong any one please help me im new to this thank you
1
1

upper shock mount
We were just give a 1988 K5 Blazer. The passenger side rear upper shock mount is not there I am not having any luck finding this, does any one know where to find or would a piece of channel (2 or 4...
2
2

FA: 2006 Suburban K2500
Up for auction, like new 2006 Chevy Suburban K2500, here is the link: you have any interest or questions, please feel free to email me. Thanks for looking. Sincerely, Brad Czernik