Latest threads in Chevrolet Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

some new truck parts i have for sale
make me an offer aries grill gaurds 4050 2000-02 HEAVY DUTY 5045 2002-05 RAM P/U 1500 4043-2 1999-2002 SILVERADO 1/2 TON 2&4WD westin grille gaurd 35-1180 1997-98 F-Series Pickup 4WD (not flareside)...
2
2

98 S-10 gauge problem
Hi all, figured if anybody knows whats going on, one of you guys will. Just replaced my alternator because the idiot light was on, but it is charging, been this way since I had to replace it 8 months...
3
3

(# safari with electrical problems
have a '93 gmc Safarithat has developed a couple of electrical problems. 1. Periodically the battery just goes dead overnight, the doors are properly closed and there is no detectable electric usage....
1
1

Different 350's?
Okay, so I had a rod throw it's bolt neatly through a tiny hole in my oil pan last year. I've been looking at an engine swap. I have a 1990 K1500. It's TBI 350, all stock, serpentine belt, etc. I have...
3
3

camper shell
Would a camper shell off a Toyota Tacoma fit on a S-10? Looks about the same size bed.
1
1

1995 S-10 Tow Capacity
My 2 wheel drive automatic S-10 has a 4.3 liter and I have put a full size frame mounted Reese receiver hitch on it to tow a small boat trailer that I had. I now am considering getting a car trailer...
2
2

2001 4x4 2500 6L
I'm having trouble getting my truck to idle up once it's started. The truck idles great but seems like it's struggling. It's also getting bad gas mileage. I replaced the Idle control valve and when I...
1
1

Chevy Venture HVAC problem
I know that a Chevy Venture is a minivan, and not a truck. The minivan is my wifes, and I drive a Dodge Ram. I had to preface this, because I did not want to insult a fellow pickup driver. There is...
2
2

S10 Crew Cab ? ?
In the S-10, no, but the new Colorado yes. Whitelightning
8
8

2005 Silverado water leak
Heard water sloshing on the passenger side. Saw water in the floor by the post in front of the door. Took off the door runner trim, the channel under it was filled with water. Dried it up and the...

Vibrating Fuel Gauge
x-no-archive: yes 2000 Cadillac Escalade. The fuel gauge needle is vibrating very fast. It does function however in indicating proper fuel level. Is the sending unit just a resistance type or is it...
7
7

Failed Inspection: Emergency Break
I had my truck inspected today but it failed because the emergency break does not hold it. The person who inspected it told me this is common on my model. It's a 2001 Silverado, 5.3, with auto trans,...
2
2

ATF change and flush?
I need to change the ATF fluid in my truck. I have heard both good and bad things about a full power flush... What is everyone's opinions? This is on my '88 Chevy 1-ton R30.
15
15

Cold air intake kit for better gas mileage?
I've been looking at ways to increase gas mileage on my 2003 Silverado 1500 with 4.8L V8. It already gets 20-21MPG in the summer, and 17-18 in the winter, so I really don't have much to complain about...
8
8

chevy brakes
I have a chevy 3/4 truck (1994). I wanted to put rear brakes on it but unsure of how the drum comes off. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Jeff
12
12