Latest threads in Chevrolet Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1988 S-10 2.8 Liter V-6 ECM-B fuse blows
I've read where others have had this same problem and now my S-10 is broken down until I can figure out what is causing this or where the failure/short might be located. I was going down a smooth...
1
1

Bouncy Fuel Gauge
I have a 85 Silverado that the fuel gauge bounces. I was wondering if it is the gauge itself or the sending unit. Any thoughts?
1
1

Gas in oil
i have a 1991 chevy silverado and it sat outside all winter and this spring i charged the batery and tried to start it. It started it ran for about 30seconds and then it stalled and the check engine...
4
4

FA: 1976 CHEVY EL CAMINO BICENTENNIAL EDITION-GM CAP & TONNEAU COVER
to link, scroll to bottom- this cap and tonneau cover are from an original 1976 Chevy El Camino bicentennial edition vehicle- the cover is a hard item to find

800 hp diesel chevy truck video. Enjoy
1
1

Two piece driveshaft help wanted.
On an 82 suburban, I have a two piece driveshaft with the 3 u joints ,and there's a bearing with the bonded rubber is peeled almost all the way around. its shot. Its not a ujoint or cardan, its just a...
3
3

92 suburban radio
The past few weeks my factory radio has been giving me some issues. Some days it seems to work fine, others it starts getting a popping sound and I have to turn it off. Mine is the one that has 3...

92 Suburban Anti Lock Brake Light
I had to change out my alternator the other day and now the light in the dash for my anti lock brakes keeps turning on. It seems to go off, when I push on the brake pedal, but comes back on after I...

2003 tahoe door remote
one of my two door remotes stoped working the other day, i replaced the battery and still nothing,do i need to reprogram it? if so how?
1
1

1997 Tahoe O2 Sensor
A friend of mine was told he needs an O2 sensor in bank 2 sensor 2 downstream. Which side of his 5.7 small block is bank 2? Is it the driver's side or passenger's. Thanks, Ed in Philly
1
1

is a tune-up necessary?
I have a 2000 Blazer, 46,000 miles. She runs great, I get regular oil changes, other fluid changes, check tire pressure, check belts (just had the serpentine changed). I'm looking for anything else to...
6
6

Boycott Exxon
I wont be, There are mass emails being circulated saying to boycott ALL Exxon/Mobil pumps. What this will do is force Exxon/Mobil to lower prices. Make them sweat. When nobody buys there gas they will...
18
18

TBI swapout, need more power
I have a 1992 GMC Yukon 2 door 4X4, with 120K miles. I bought the truck in Ca, but live above 6K feet in Colorado. The Engine just isn't putting out the power it should and when I go above 8K I can...
9
9

Cant find VIN on 1980 El Camino
I'm trying to register a El Camino from CA in AZ. Motor Vehicle needs to see two VIN's. I can only find the one on the dash. Anyone know where the other might be? Thanks.
5
5

syntheic motor oils
Just wondering what every body thinks of syntheic motor oils, my dad swears by Castrol SynTec oil, what are the pros and cons of it and switching to it on high milage engines, 03 envoy with 117 K...
6
6