Latest threads in Chevrolet Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Help - no parking/tail lights
I have a 81 GMC stepside that the front parking lights, rear parking/tailights, interior dome lights and gauge lights will not work. The headlights, front and rear signal lights, brake, back-up lights...
3
3

Internet site for Accessories
Looking for a site on the internet, that has accessories for my '81 chev half-ton. Specifically, bed rails and rear window louvers. I've tried a few, like but wasn't impressed with their site. Doesn't...
4
4

rich idle situation
need help on this one, after the car came back from the garage i have very little power on my 1983 Z28 camaro. they changed a couple of things on the carb to pass smog test. when i set the idle...
1
1

New truck ideas?
Think I managed to kill my truck the other day. Ate my first ever airbag, walked away without a scratch, not even a seatbelt bruise or airbag burns. Extensive front end damage to the truck and likely...
16
16

alt going bad after changing O2 sensors
Maybe someone here can help me with my situation. I hope so anyway. Back in October, I had my battery die. It was OEM on my 98 K1500. A week after I replaced it, my alternator went bad and I replaced...
1
1

2001 K2500 4WD Suburban stalling problem
Only seems to happen when the wife drives it... Just kiddin'.... It happened today with her and one week ago with me. Once under acceleration on freeway and once just driving normally. Happened once...
6
6

2006 GMC Sierra Question
Hello, I just purchased this truck and noticed that power to the cig ligther or aux port doesn't turn off after you turn off the truck. I use a radar detector, so should I turn it off each time I...
12
12

vacuum pump
can someone point me in the direction of a used vacuum pump to suit a 6.2 litre diesel.I discovered buying a new one locally was going to cost me AU$450 (us$333) Darren

" TRUCK SEATS FOR SALE "
I have truck seat 60/40 split for a chevy , ford , GMC ... i'm looking around $300 or best offer for the seat no rips great shape ....... there after market seats and fits Ford , Chevy ,GMC Full Size...

rough start silverado
any help for a 1999 silverado 4x4 2500. it starts fine first thing in the morning or if it has been running in the last 10 to 15 min but if it sits for 30 min to an hour it will hardly start runs...
2
2

no electrical - 1981 chev 4x2 pickup
Driving down the road, my '81 chev truck lost all electrical power. No radio, dash lights ... nothing. The battery is recent and has been tested with a voltage meter and is good. We also tested at the...
2
2

70s mechanical gauge fitting
My 76 C-10 cracked the steel oil pressure line at the firewall grommet. I've searched for the 1/8 male compression fittings to replace this and have come up empty-handed. I have a Sun Pro kit that has...
4
4

Equinox - Changing Transmission Fluid?
Anyone know how to change the transmission fluid in a Chevrolet Equinox 2005? It has a Aisin 55-50 AW33 transmission (5sp fwd auto) There is one bolt on the bottom that probably can be used to drain...
1
1

2002 Chevy Tahoe Window Cable...
Hi, The window cable broke on my 2002 Chevy Tahoe. Is there a way to just replace the cable or am I stuck replacing the entire mechanism? Dealer told me $500 dollars to fix, so either way I am doing...
1
1

blower motor
need help, chevy 2002 blower motor only works on 4 and 5