Latest threads in Chevrolet Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

motor interchange
Hi all, I have a 1978 GMC Sierra Classic pickup that came from the factory with the Olds 350 diesel engine and TH400 transmission. Somewhere along the line the diesel puked and it was replaced with an...
2
2

radio programing
i bought my Chevy S-10 around 2 years ago and i see the locked word on the radio. I talked to the previous owner and he gave me the code for radio and i was wondering if anybody would know what to do...
1
1

gas mileage
Hello, Thanks for sharing the photos of your car collection. You really have some oldies. Take a drive in the Ford Rangers and see if one won't work for you. The 4 cylinders get good mileage, some...
6
6

FS: CompCam for LS 1 ,2, 6. motors. Virtually brand new. With kit.
Comp Cams # 54-000-11 / G5X-2 Hyd. Roller Cam for LS1/2 1997-up. 232/240 dur. @.050" . .595/.608 " lift. on a 114 LSA. Comes complete with exact matching Comp Cam. Sring Set # 26918-16 and exact...

Anyone looking for truck seats . ? ? ? ?
I have truck seat 60/40 split for a chevy or ford ... if looking get back to me if interested ... i'm looking around $300 for the seat no rips great shape ....... there after market seats and fits...

89 1ton 4x4 front rotors
Ok was planning on doing front brakes on my 89 GMC 1ton 4x4 today. So the other day I read up in my factory service manual, looks like an easy job, so I get all the parts, and today I get to work....
3
3

'01 Air Cond
I last used my A/C on April 2nd and worked well. On the 10th I tried to turn it on again and the A/C didn't cool. I have checked all fuses and the relay in the fuse box. The clutch sounds like it is...
3
3

700R4 stuck in park.
I have a 90 chevy pickup w/a 700R4 that is stuck in park. I have had this happen before and it is not the linkage it is in the tranny its self. I took it to a shop the first time it happened and they...
4
4

Do I need hub centric or lug centric wheels?
Ordering some new wheels tomorrow. They offer a hub centric version and also a lug centric version. Do I need to order hub centric wheels for my truck? It is a 1996 GMC Sierra 1500 Z71 that came with...
3
3

V6 Diesel
Any chance of a 1/2 ton with a V6 diesel some time in the future??
13
13

7" Pro Comp kit
I have a 99 silverado 1500 2wd and I was looking at the 7" pro comp crossmember system, has anyone used this kit or lifted their silverado and had any problems with it.

98 Blazer-Will not go into 4wd Low
I have a 98 Blazer with the electronic 4 wheel drive selector. When I select 4hi, it switches with no problem. When I select 4low, the light flashes for about 20 seconds and then goes out. I assume...

4L60E No 2-3 shift Rebuilt
1994 4.3 Chev S Blazer 4L60E Non-PVM. Original prob- 3-4 clutches burnt. Rebuilt- master kit(w/.109 3-4 steels/6 disc), Transgo shift kit, Corvette servo w/Transgo kit, new DBF convertor, removed case...

GM Fuel Pump Modules
I have 5 MU146 Fuel pump Modules that fit 97-2000 C/K 1500-2500-3500 trucks. They are assembled in the USA from components from Mexico (Delphi Tech pumps and sending units). Some of these have AC...

1989 Chevy K1500 TBI-383 knock sound only when outside air temp is cold
I have a problem will a new 383 I built that started after having 18K miles on this engine. The problem is a knock sound that only happens when the temperature outside is cold. For example, if it's in...
1
1