body alignment

Poor old lady pulled out in frount of me and caved in bumper, Where can i find measurement to put everything back into place with new bumper, brackets,and grill.Are they referance points to check a diagnal on the frt. end. It happened on Christmas day and she was crying so I just let her go. Gotta fix it myself,maybe I will get a break one day.......naaaa Thanks for any help!

Reply to
Racer-X

oh...forgot,its a 1990 silverado 2wd,auto,stepside,new 350,w/mods,700 w/stall,3:73 rear,Eaton posi,..blaa blaa blaaa

Reply to
Racer-X