Can CC be added easily to a base model?

I bought a base model 03 s-10 for the work commute. I kind of miss having cruise control for the freeway stretch. I have seen the newer motorized servos from salvage yards on ebay fairly cheap and stalks can be had with the right switches. Is it wishfull thinking that the wires would be there to make it work? Would I be correct in assuming that the servo is now all self contained as in not having a seperate control box? And the speedo is of course pulse driven.

Or would I be better off getting the whole factory look alike kit from JCW? TIA, Ray

************************************************* Anti-SPAM disclaimer: Receiving this transmission does not give the recipient the license to: attach (i.e. chain letters, bulk-mailers, etc;) give, loan, sell or otherwise transfer my address without my expressed permission. Oh Yeah did I remenber to mention: SPAM SUCKS!!!!!
Reply to
Ray the wrencher