cars for sale cheap

First 400.00 dollars . ugly blue paint . good motor and trans . inside fair. new breaks . I am second owner clear blue title. I have 1000.00 dollars of repairs on motor alone. replaced tsp sensor map sensor, timing belts ,valve cover gaskets, transmission gaskets, drive belts and pulley. new catalytic converter. a/c needs clutch replaced. full of freon . new head liner. am/fm cassette factory. breaks done by break check both axles.300.00 hate to sell but has some sort of electrical or vacuum problem. clear title. Easy fix for the right person car when running properly is very fast and inexspensive.

210-421-1385 tags and inspection current

1983 245 wagon volvo first 600.00 clear blue title I am second owner. motor and trans worth more than asking price. new tires all around. value 200.00 wheel covers value 50.00 ea at volvo. new air flow meter value 450.00 at volvo good motor and trans new breaks and tires am/fm cassete high miles . New breaks . break light need reset. body in good condition wash and wax looks great. the bad; needs a/c compresser and rack and pinion repalaced. inside fair ,great on gas. has been sitting in drive way for a while wife says got to go.

1999 ford taurus white 1000.00 parts car. you tow away I am second owner of this car as well clear blue title. was wifes car till I was cut off and hit a wall . 3.0 engine runs great no smoke value 1000-2000 100k on odometer lots of life left trouble free. a/c full and ice cold . no broken glass. transmission value 500-800 excellent shape no leaks interior excellent seats door radio dash air bags every thing intact.sporty alloy wheels. good tires and battery. Needed to replace rear bumper cover,front bumper cover head lamps and straighten front structure .drivers door. broken plastic power steering pully. (car starts and runs.) tags and inspection current car is worth (or was 2k-4k) if repairs done. 210-421-1385 san antonio /david to many cars in drive way not enough time or money to fix call befor I change my mind bring cash. and tow truck.....
Reply to
DAVID FRITH