Drinking Gas

regulations

They would be different, same parts but the programming is a bit different. As for moving to CA from another state. The answer is YES any vehicle has to pass testing before it can be registered in CA. I believe they also restrict the year of the vehicles brought in as well. Something like 5 years or newer..

> sp

The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!-----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =-----

Reply to
Steve W.

For the life of me I cant understand why any sane and sensible person would want to move to Ca. Close behind Ca. is Va.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

I really don't know, its getting really crowded here too. Oh, and how about a 2,000 square foot house for ohh... $600,000? a little to pricey? well, you can start out by renting a closet sized studio apartment for about $1000 a month.

Oh, and don't forget the high marks the kids are getting in our over crowded schools.

Reply to
Trey

it is Required in the Area's Surronding Detroit

OAKLAND, WAYNE to name a FEW

Santa