Earth Day: april 22, 2009

For Earth day, I drove around in a 1995 Chevrolet van, releasing carbon dioxide. I serviced coolers that contain freon. Didn't release any, I just did electrical work on them. I helped capitalists sell consumer goods to people. Consumer goods manufactured with petroleum and energy and natural resources. I used gasoline, oil, electricity, worked on freon units, and drove on rubber tires. I filled the gas tank of my van with irreplacable fossil fuel. I turned on lights when I got home, thus ordering the use of nuclear fuel at the local power plant. I spent time on the computer, enjoying the information age. As it gets colder tonight, I'll burn natural gas in my furnace (I can hear it behind me....) thus spewing recklessly more carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide into the air.

Life is good.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You know its funny but when I was growing up I was always told that a burning carbon based fuel gives off carbon monoxide and humans breath out carbon dioxide. Mybe we should all just stop breathing.

Robert

Reply to
Robert Marshall