Parking brake adjustment, 04 Tahoe

Hey all, Been looking all over for a way to adjust the parking brakes on an 04 Tahoe. I'm finding sites that say to use the adjust screw, but none of them mention where it is! I just did rear pads and rotors last week, parking brake shoes looked great so they weren't replaced. When I was in there I did see an adjuster, similar to what we used to use in the old days with a brake tool thru a knock-out on the baking plate, but I'm not seeing a knock-out here! I also saw the connector where the cables meet under the drivers side, looks pretty much maxed out tho. Suggestions? Only thng I can think at this point is to manually crank the adjuster until I feel the correct tention on the rear rotor/drum. Thanks!

-Brian

Reply to
Brian V