Parts swapping

Is there a website that gives you the ability to see what parts on what year models fit what other models? I have a 91 GMC single cab stepside shortbed. Example: What all GM seats out of what year models would be a direct boltin for my truck. I had heard once that the salvage yards had conversion manuals so hopefully that has been migrated to the internet. Thanks

DGB

Reply to
Darrell Bamsch

Punch in your vehicle, select the part type and then look at the various other vehicles listed that have the same parts.

Reply to
Steve W.