Purchase 2000 Kenworth W900L / 6NZ CAT / 13 Speed

WEBSITE STILL UNDER MAINTENANCE
WHY Alt Sleeper Deeper Trucks LTD At Alt Sleeper Deeper Trucks LTD, we are finding new ways to serve you and
to exceed your expectations of simple and hassle-free buying and selling ex perience when it comes to your transport and technology solutions: From tru ck sales, financial options, parts, 24hr service or technology solutions! W e offer 6 convenient locations in Kitchener, Cambridge, Guelph, Hamilton, B urlington and Goderich to serve you better.
Since 1977, Alt Sleeper Deeper Trucks LTD International Truck Centers has g rown into one of the biggest International dealers in Southern Ontario. We did that by being committed to your success! Why? Because we know that your success is what makes us successful.
USED TRUCKS Looking to buy or sell used heavy trucks from Class 5 through 8? We stock u sed trucks from a variety of manufacturers in a variety of specifications t o suit your needs. You get the best vehicle for the right price without any hassles.
BUILD YOUR TRUCK Use our interactive “Build Your Truck” app to easily design and build your ideal truck. Choose your cab, interior, drivetrain, exteri or, and more to request a customized quote. Put your truck together in no t ime at all.
OUR MISSION IS SIMPLE Today, you really need to differentiate yourself from the competition. The right business partner can improve your customer service and enhance relati onships with your customers.
Having the right business partner can mean the difference between winning t he business versus missing the deal. So why should you partner with Altruck ?
Like you, we value simplicity, honesty and quality in our business transact ions. So, we decided to offer the same quality and service to you. We are f ocused on new ways of serving you and managing your expectations of simple and hassle-free buying and selling experience when it comes to your transpo rt solutions. Alt Sleeper Deeper Trucks LTD Story
Alt Sleeper Deeper Trucks LTD – it’s a family thing.
Alt Sleeper Deeper Trucks LTD was built on the idea that there had to be a better way to serve our customers. Jack Kirby dreamed of being a special se rvice provider for his customers and assisting them, one customer at a time .
After working with International Harvester for 21 years Jack purchased the dealership in Kitchener in 1977 and became part of the growing Internationa l Dealer group. Since then, we have been trying to make the buying process as easy and simple as possible. Today, we are focused on serving you the sa me way – one business partner (customer) at a time.
Our business is built on a strong foundation: INTEGRITY. Integrity in the way we treat you and each other. And integrity in the way we buy and sell trucks, parts and services. Whether we are buying your equipment or selling one of our trucks, we do no t pressure you.
You are more than a “customer” to us– You are a PAR TNER and we are committed to your success! Why? Because we know that your s uccess is what makes us successful.
We offer great products at reasonable prices. At Alt Sleeper Deeper Trucks LTD, we are always looking for new ways to help you improve your ROI and up time and to enhance your competitive advantage.
Great reasons to partner with Alt Sleeper Deeper Trucks LTD We sell the new International Trucks. International Trucks is focused Uptime. But we know that Uptime is more tha n building trucks designed to stay on the road longer. It’s the ren ewed commitment to the industry. It’s promise to deliver innovation , tools and services to keep you moving forward. It’s performing we ll beyond expectations at every turn, and having the drive to be better eve ry day. Uptime is taking pride in engineering a line of durable workhorses that keep your jobsites running on schedule. International Trucks is commit ted to building the highest quality trucks in the business. So, yes the new International Trucks are good. In fact they are better than good. They are great.
We are here when you need us We understand that your business may not revolve around your trucks, but we know that it does rely on trucks for on-time delivery of products. This me ans maximum uptime for your fleet in most cost-effective way. We will take care of your trucks so you can focus on what you do best… taking ca re of your business!
We are always pushing the boundaries We will always look beyond today to explore new ways, including cutting edg e technology, such as Connected Vehicles solutions to help you improve your bottom line and uptime.
Reasonable prices Get a fair price up front without spending hours negotiating for it.
Flexible financing, leasing and rental options to give you the competitive edge
Alt Sleeper Deeper Trucks LTD is committed to your business success and gro wth. Let Alt Sleeper Deeper Trucks LTD focus on your trucks, so you can foc us on what matters: your business. We work with you to create a custom purc hase agreement that works for you and your business. As a chartered member of Idea lease we offer a complete range of rental, leasing and maintenance solutions. We even offer rental and dedicated contract maintenance packages for added security – You can choose one that meets your driving ne eds, and include the cost in your financing!
Sales Manager: Barry Thompson Robin's Contact Line: +1(270) 385-0041 Email: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com