Latest threads in Chrysler Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

'93 Voyager inner tie rod ends
Hopefully an easy question. How does the large clamp come off of the boot on the inner tie rod ends? It looks and feels like the band on a CV joint, but I'd hate to pry and snap it off only to regret...
1
1

wheel bearing saga
Hello, Today I attempted to replace the right front wheel bearing -- without much success... I took of the caliper, and undid the three bolts that hold the hub/ bearing assembly to the steering...
23
23

'94 Acclaim "key jiggle" turns fan and air bag light on/off
1994 Plymouth Acclaim 3.0 (6 cyl) There must be some kind of loose connection in the housing that my key goes into. Lately when I'm driving down the road with my A/C on, the blower fan will turn off...
7
7

Awesome
Check it out:

CD player eject not working: 2000 T&C Infinity sound
Hi; Does anyone have any advice regarding the CD player in my 2000 T&C Limited Infinity system with CD and Cassette. Last week it played a CD just fine and I was able to eject the CD Now every time I...

2006 chrysler town and country alarm
I lost the keys to my 2006 t&c. i have only found the valet key. i would use this but i dont know if my alarm is on or not and if the valet key will set off the alarm if it is on. any help with this...
5
5

What size bolts for 2003 caravan trailer hitch?
I got a trailer hitch from a craigslist, but no bolts. What size bolts should I get? I tried the hitch maker, but it's a bought item for them and they have no idea. Neither does Chrysler's customer...
2
2

Ever seen this?
First, let me preface this by saying that this is not at all typical. I've just been having a lot of hassles with cars lately. I've had 15 Chrysler minivans over the past dozen years, and most of them...
9
9

Chrysler 2001 Town and Country Radio
The radio in our 2001 Chrysler Town and County regularly resets the clock to 12:00 when the engine is started, or the clock displya is blank and the equalizer lights blink. I have pulled the IOD fuse...

92 Shadow question..
I recently had the timing belt replaced on my Shadow (2.5, auto). I noticed that the bolts through the two motor mounts on the wheel wells on each side were in a different position than they were out...
3
3

Intrepid Converter
I have a 2.7 ,98 Intrepid with 280000k on the clock. I have developed an exhaust leak, it is in the flex pipe portion of the catalytic converter assembly, drivers side. The converter is good. As Midas...
2
2

Seeking stories about muscle cars by their owners.
Do you have a muscle car that you love? We would love to write an article about it. It will be published at Muscle Car for fellow muscle car enthusiasts to envy. It is a simple process via email to...

disabling abs
I have a 2002 Dodge, Durango with (allwall) rear abs system. And in my opinion the worst design ever. *I need in know how to disable this system to have standard braking. :eek: * I don't want a system...
7
7

desoto 1928 for sale
for information contact i ask $20000

bearing noise???
Hello, I have a problem with my '01 Concorde -- it developed a slight humming noise that is present in the range of 30-45MPH -- I am not sure if the noise is present at speeds above 45MPH as the...
6
6