Latest threads in Chrysler Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

intermittent window nose 05 Convertable Sebring & $101.5 1-hour diagnostic fee
On my last visit in June I gave the service writer a copy of this: When the passenger side door and rear windows are in a full up position there is a rattle, tapping or knocking that occurs when going...
6
6

Smell of coolant
Whenever I use my heater, after a few minutes when it warms up the smell of coolant comes out the vents. The odor is also detectable outside of the car! Help! 1997 Intrepid 3.5L
16
16

Info about Chrysler 2.0L Engine
I am considering buying a 1999 Plymouth Breeze for my daughter to use for school. It has a 2.0L engine. According to there are SOHC and DOHC versions of this engine. Were both used in the Breeze, or...
2
2

1994 Intrepid fuel pump is loose...
OK. Having got through the access plate in the trunk of the car (It is back by the back of the seat, under the carpet) I have checked the pump on top pf the fuel tank. It bobs up and down a little to...
2
2

how to program key fob
I have copied and pasted they here from another site altho the manual describes how to program a keyless fob if you have an existing one, it doesn't explain what to do if that doesn't work (I couldn't...
10
10

auto album high resolution
auto album high resolution

hi rpm at start up
Hi all in group, I'm just a little curios about start up on a 97 voyager 3.3 liter when cold, it rev's up over 2 grand for a few seconds on only cold starts, It seems a little bad for a cold engine at...
2
2

Wire Location? Turn Signal Mirror Accessory
Hey Richard, I don't believe they are pre-wired in the mirror. You'll have to connect to the turn indicator circuit in the vehicle. Didn't your accessory come with instructions? How about contacting...
7
7

Re: Wealth Online Now a Reality !
This word "jerk" says it all.
1
1

Looking for a Tech Service Bulletin - PT Cruiser
Its not the plugs, its the wires. And I cant recommend anything because I have no idea what year or engine you have. Glenn
6
6

TECH: 1997 Chrysler Concorde 3.5 Overheating Again
I'm trying to figure out why my 1997 Chrysler Concorde keeps intermittently overheating. The car has a 3.5 V6 and 125K miles. About 10 months ago I was driving on the freeway and I noticed the heater...
3
3

3.0 V6 Lifter Noise Solution
98 Voyager 3.0L V6. I may have found the answer to the notorious 3.0 L Mitsu Motor Lifter Noise. When doing an oil leak job on mine, I decided to redo the pan gasket. With the pan off I discovered the...
2
2

Help needed with Chrysler 96 Sebring
Hello!! I need some help with a chrysler issue. I have a Chrysler Sebring Coupe, 96, with a 2.5L V6. I am recently having some problems with the car. When i start the car in the morning, after a...
1
1

Liberty CRD Diesel '06: Interference with 2m radio transmissions
Well, I have a '99 TJ with a 40 watt police radio wired from the battery. Noooo problems in 2 years. Automatic, air, GPS etc also. When I transmit the GPS loses it's location however.
9
9

Stick-On panels for Intrepid? (Inside trunk)
Hi all... I have gotten under the carpet of my (First Generation) Intrepid to take a look at the fuel system. Inside on the right side of the trunk, under the carpet, are two access panels. They are...
3
3