Latest threads in Chrysler Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Dodge Stratus 2400cc crankshaft picture
Any photos , repair manual info on the 4 cyl engine showing the pulley , cam drive gear etc ?

'93 Grand Voyager 3.0L coolant drain plugs
Simple question, are there any? I went to drain the coolant on my 3.0L the other day and I'll be damned if I could spot any drain plugs on the block. Maybe I was looking in the wrong place. *shrug*
2
2

Dakota manual transmission problem.
I have a 93 dakota sport, Its has the v6 with the 5 speed gear box,no four wheel drive. The problem I am having is ,, all of the sudden i could not get it to go into third or fourth gear at all. It...
1
1

Chrysler Slot Car For Christmas & Coupon Code
Group, Below is a code for $5.00 off your next $50.00 order at the following code in the shopping cart when you check out: 12272006 The above coupon is valid through December 2, 2006. carries a full...

FA: NOS Shelby logo medallion old Mopar stock

Body Control Module 98 Caravan-problem?
I had to recently replace the body control module in my 98 Caravan because of a windshield wiper problem. I could only afford a used one which solved that problem but created another one. Now my total...
34
34

failed emission
I would be really happy and grateful is someone can assist me with this problem. I have a hyundai sonata 1992...which i took for an emission test. Everything else passed apart from the NO ppm ....the...
3
3

Re: Accidental deployment of air bag?
It is usually the drivers Responsibility to control there vehicle. I know things can happen that can cause them to lose control but it is still there responsibility when they get behind the wheel. I...
8
8

I find a wonderful online shop!!!
supply replica jeans,tops,shoes,belts,glasses,and on
1
1

1991 Plymouth Acclaim Vibration
I have a annoying problem with this vehicle. When I stop the car (i.e, at a stoplight) the entire car vibrates. This vibration stops once I remove my foot from the brake pedal. If I gently touch the...
2
2

97 Intrepid comsuming coolant fluid
My 97 Intrepid is slowly consuming some coolant fluid and i cant see any leaks. I have to add about 1/2 litre every 3 weks. There is sometimes the odd smell of "Prestone" when heater is in use. What...
5
5

Dodge Caliber / Jeep Compass Opinions
I agree.
18
18

95 Concorde keeps blowing fuse
Hey guy's,hope you can help me out.I've got a 95 concorde that keep blowing the 20 amp fuse under the 's the fuse marked Ing.,Run Start,and seems to happen only in the morning.If you could poin me in...
1
1

1991 Dodge Cavaran NO HEAT
I have a 91 Dodge Caravan and cannot get any heat. Engine runs great, coolant levels are good, new thermostat, just no heat. I just got the vehicle and found there was no thermostat, I thought that...
17
17

In reference to TCM's
In reference to TCM's, Chrysler has used several different part numbers. Is the only difference the shift points? We are building a 94 Shadow for Pinks with a 3.8L in it. We plan to go with an...
1
1