Latest threads in Chrysler Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

heat working in half the minivan
Hi, I've searched the web for this problem but haven't seen it addressed. Our 2001 Chrysler Town & Country LX minivan gives off heat only in the driver's side vents, the passenger side air is cold....
17
17

1994 Concorde transmission problem
My son has my old Concorde and is experiencing a transmission issue with which I hope you can help. Specs: '94 Concorde, 3.3L engine, 190k miles. Here's the background: transmission suddenly would not...
16
16

1990 chrysler imperial elec. problem
Somebody please help me stop dissing my car. My battery isn't recharging, I have changed the alternator & belt. Does this thing have a bad voltage regulator or computer chip ? when I charge the...
4
4

!988 Caravan Intermintant wipers
Hi Guys. As above, my intermitant wipers don't work properly. Also when I turn the wipers off they stop where ever they are on the windshield. They don't return to the bottom position. Any help...
1
1

'02 Intrepid Starter Grinding Flywheel
Hi, On cold mornings sometimes my 2002 Dodge Intrepid starter will grind the flywheel. The engine will give a cough that makes me think that maybe the spark is advanced too much for a cold start. Is...
18
18

How to flash VIN to used PCM?
1998 Grand Voyager, 3.3L engine. My PCM ( powertrain control module ) died a while back, and I was able to find a used one quite inexpensively. I installed it and it worked just like before. It was...
13
13

DaimlerChrysler talks with China's Chery
Oh my, now Chrysler is in quick fix mode and to hell with local vehicle production. At least Chrysler recognizes they have a huge hole in the smaller vehicle size. Buying a Toyota, etc. "imports"...

98 Grand Caravan trans
This 3.0 has the 4speed automatic with 103K miles, and hasnt given me any problems till now. I leave the house and about a mile down the road, it goes into a false neutral. Trans still does not pull...
4
4

2002 GC Steering Noise...
Well, I purchased the van used froma GM dealer. I also purchased a warranty with it, and I have only (so far) returned to that dealer for service. I know they subbed the van back out to Chrysler for a...
31
31

Radio clock display and horn don't work
I haven't been able to find anyone who can help me with this. ..my clock display on my 2001 PT (limited edition) goes out from time to time. The radio continues to work properly and when the display...
8
8

PT Cruiser-Wax?
Hi, I have a 2004 PT Cruiser with Inferno Red paint and clear coat. it is about 30 months old. Should I wax it? Thanks, Warm Regards, Mogur2 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Save the earth. It's the only planet...
7
7

04 chrysler Town & country power sliding door problem
I have a 2004 Chrysler Town & Country which "just" ran out of its warranty. It has 37,500 miles. The problem is that the right (passenger) side power door only opens about ten inches when the power...
5
5

Windshield wiper only runs when using washer '96 T&C
The above problem has bothered me for almost a year..but not much rain in TX so it didn't bother me much. But with winter coming on, where do I start? Switch? Relay? Motor? And when I press the washer...
8
8

Why does the HVAC motor only run on high, '96 T&C LXi?
I have a '96 T&C and the heater/AC fan only runs on high. The other settings produce NOTHING. It's very frustrating. Where do I start? TIA John
6
6

PING: Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
Hello Glenn- quickie here- I have an 02 PT with 105K on it, standard transmission. I haven't looked under the car, but is the standard similar to the automatic-that is, a gazillion bolts that holds...
12
12