Latest threads in Chrysler Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Cirrus brakes drag
Thanks for helping out here. My daughter has a 1998 Chrysler Cirrus and the right rear brake is dragging. I go for 4mile drive around town and get home and it is too hot to touch. I lick my finger and...
10
10

No Heat from rear blower 2001 Town & Country
We own a 2001 T&C LXi with rear automatic temperature control. Heat does not come out of any of the in the ceiling nor in the floor. I'm guessing that the problem lies somewhere between the tubes up...
5
5

lifter noise 3.0 litre engine
I have a 2000 Dodge Caravan.....3.0 litre.....when I fist start it there is a noise from the engine that sounds like a lasts for around a minute and then it goes away....If I shut the motor off after...
5
5

Town & Country Van
I am looking at two 2006 Town & Country vans. One has a 3.8L engine, the other a 3.3L. Would appreciate comments re: one engine versus the other regarding reliability and known problems. Also would...
11
11

Complete Air Bag System Replacement for PTC
I have a 2001 PTC, 5 speed, 61k miles, only owner. No accidents or hits. Extended warranty (4yr/50k) expired in Feb 2005. In June 2005 my air bag light stayed on and chimed when starting. Went to a...
7
7

Dodge Intrepid 3.2L low oil pressure light
I was less than a mile from home when I happened to notice that my oil pressure light was on, dimly. I'm not sure how long the light was on before I caught it, but I'd guess not long at all. There was...
28
28

Pin striping decals needed
Anyone have a source for GOOD pinstriping decals?? I want them for my PT Cruiser.

Town & Country 2006 Power Outlet ???
What do I do to make the Town & Country 2006 Power Outlets come on all the time? Right now they come on with the ignition, which is not right with cell phones, GPSrs, etc. Thanks, Rick Richardson
14
14

Dems take Congress, syn fuels will be reality
Now that the "Republipedo" party is washed up, watch for Congressional pushes on ALL auto makers doing business in the US for alternative fuel vehicles. Ford's well positioned and is probably further...
12
12

Just a little Van question
The Chrysler Van with the stowing seats is a very neat design. Has anyone noted the location of the COMPACT spare? I have and OH My God! UGH!!!
6
6

Looking for a Jeep Wrangler Hard Top
Hello All - I have a Jeep Wrangler 1998 and I'm looking for a used Hard Top. If you have one & want to sell it - please contact me at with info and price. I'm location in NJ. Thanks - Matt

1996 Concorde 3.3 Coolant Leak
I'm getting a coolant leak near the front of the engine. It is not the radiator. I suspect the water pump. What's the cost of repair if I take it to a repair shop or a dealer? One guy says the timing...
24
24

source for bellcrank for PT Cruiser
Anyone know of a source for a 2001 PT Cruiser (rear suspension) bellcrank other than the dealer ($95) ? Jim H.

Kia's New Plant in Georgia
More "import" expansion to meet increasing sales, by building locally. They could have probably bought the Ford Taurus plant for cheap! From Business Week:
14
14

Repairing Mini Van automatic door
Mine is the same 2003 T&C with a side van door that will not automatically open if left in the cold overnight. After the door or inside reach above 60F, no problems to be found. This, I assume, is...
19
19