Latest threads in Chrysler Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: GMs predicted death
News item today: Chrysler has 50,000 unsold vehicles and dealers won't take (it) any more. Plants are shutdown in an attempt to balance inventory. The Caliber and a related Jeep which are fuel...
5
5

'93 Plymouth Grand Voyager w/loud engine knock
I have a '93 Grand Voyager with about 146k miles on it. It's developed a terrible loud engine knock that is progressing. When it started months ago, it was only when the engine got to normal temp but...
7
7

Vote Yes on No
Hi Bill... Don't believe that "He went into Iraq to steal their oil"; bud DO believe that he and his gang went into Iraq to control their oil. Who it was sold to, when, and for what price. And to make...
9
9

Re: Hot Asian Cars, Designed In Detroit
Sounds like paid-for spin from Toyota Motor to me. The sales figures of the "old" Tundra are dismal, Nissan's Frontier even worse, and Honda's Ridgeline are non-existant. When Toyota started slapping...
40
40

Dodge Camper van - air shocks
Hi: I have a recently acquired 1981 Dodge camper van. Wondering if anyone has experience with the possible benefits of using air shocks on such a rig. So far as I know all the suspension on it now is...
2
2

Dodge Caravan power steering pump
call a small shop you should get a better price a dealer will rape you on price wrote:
4
4

Strange Coolant leak from inside the trans bellhousing 1999 Caravan 3.3L
make sure the heaterhoses are not squirting coolant on the upper trans case on the bac side then running down and appearing to come from then belhousing i have not seen freeze plugs leak on the 3.3...
3
3

300m water noise
coming from under the dash on acceleration, any ideas?
7
7

ATF in PS Reservoir
Millions of people use ATF in power steering units all the time. It's not at all unusual.
15
15

Dodge Ram wont start
more than likely no i would check for fault codes first then go from there if you do not know anything about cars then it would be in your pocketbooks best interest to take it in i have a car on my...
2
2

ticking noise in reverse gear increases with speed in engine rpm
anyone here? jsanders wrote:
6
6

1990 dodge spirit es turbo oil return hose leak
does anyone know where the hell the oil return hose is on a chrysler 2.5 turbo engine? mine leaks and needs 2 be replaced. please help!!!!!!!!!!!! thnx, matt littel
4
4

making power locks work on 90 spirit
i have this 1990 dodge spirit es with bad power locks. they will go up when u press the up button but when i press down they dont go down.i took off the left rear door panel and there are 4 wires just...
2
2

2.4 liter turbo motor
What would be the cause of this engine spitting oil into the aircleaner? Other than that, everything runs fine.
7
7

Brake Light Switch
Can someone tell me where the brake light switch is located on a 1986 Chryslert Fifth Ave ?