Latest threads in Chrysler Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

99 T&C Door look problem
So, the way the door cyclinders are supposed to work, if you turn the key to unlock and hold for one second it will unlock all the doors. That works great on the passenger side door of my van. On the...
1
1

Bill Putney
You're right, I am only here because of Charlie Nudo and I apologize for telling you to go fuck yourself in my previous post. I will cease posting any off topic posts or be involved in any flaming. I...

brake light
we've noticed our brake light on our 1998 Grand Voyager coming on more and more while we're driving. As far as I can tell the brake fluid level is ok, the parking brake is not on. But the light comes...
9
9

opinions on Caliber
Hi Anybody owns a Claiber, what are your reviews on it. I am considering it, maybe the SRT4 Caliber next spring Tx

Neon Cambelt
Anyone know mileage when new one due. Vehicle is 2002 (64K)

2005 REC model NAV unit reset required
Put in an updated NAV DVD and my REC radio in my 2005 Dodge Magnum, did a software update, then did it again, and again. After the 3rd try the radio went to a black screen, not even the backlight....

98 chrysler concorde lxi all gauges and a/c die after 15 min of driving
98 chrysler concorde lxi all gauges and a/c die after 15 min of driving the only way to get working is to unplug battery for 10 to 15 minutes and everything works again for another 15 minutes or so...
7
7

'02 Chrysler Sebring LX Cruise Control
Hello, I'm a college student who is planning on developing an aftermarker cruise control system as a final project for my bachelor of engineering degree. I'm wondering if there is a way to interface...
7
7

(THIS IS SO FAKE PEOPLE) IM ASKING FOR DONATIONS FOR BABY BUGGY RIMS ON MY MERCEDES
is having serious issuses do to a birth defect (i was born with a hole in my heart)and need money to have the surgery to get the hole fix so i am asking for donations to help with the cost since i...
1
1

serpentine belt
I need to put a new belt on my 95 Concorde 3.5. How do I release the idler tension on this engine??? Thanks Smitty
2
2

SHELBY DAYTONA Z 1986 COMPLETE PLUS EXTRA PARTS FOR SALE
Located in Northern Wisconsin
2
2

2001 PT for sale
If this is not the proper place for this I apologize. 2001 PT Cruiser with 76,000 miles on it This is the Limited with all the bells and whistles on it: AC, PW, PS, Power Door Locks, Tilt Wheel,...
4
4

97 Intrepid coolant loss
Over the summer I didn't notice any problems. With the cooler weather and heater use, I noticed a foul smell from the warm air out of the heater and the coolant always needs filling up? Any idea what...
1
1

no start stratu ES 2.5 V6
Hi, I got a problem with my stratus: My transmission was acting weird: It downshift sometimes from the third to first when it drove for a little while on the highway and take an exit (so was driving @...
8
8

where is the flasher module for a 1991 dodge shadow america?
I found the 4 way module that runs the hazard lights but cannot find the one that controls the turn signals. my problem started when my left turn signal did not work, it just stayed solid, but the...
1
1