Latest threads in Chrysler Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Dodge camper van - light steering
Hi: I'm looking at a 1982 Dodge camper van 360 engine.... It has what I would describe as very light steering - it doesn't wander and I don't thing there's anything wrong with the steering system, but...
2
2

'93 Accliam Check Engine Light (code 35)
Hello, I have a 1993 Plymouth Acclaim 3.0L V6 w/ Automatic transmission. This evening the check engine light came on. I obtained the error code by doing the self diagnosis where you rev the engine up,...

'77 lebaron trans problems
i have a 1977 lebaron with a 2-bbl leanburn 318 with a 3 speed auto trans (not sure what kind of trans) anyway, i have two problems with it: 1) it will not downshift/kickdown when you depress the gas...
1
1

89 lebaron head gasket
just want to know if you think its the headgasket. this is an 89 lebaron 2.5 non-turbo. When you put water in the rad, it'll bubble with no rad cap, shut the car off and put the rad cap on and it'll...
9
9

99 T/C oil light problem
Hi all. I was hoping someone has a clue what is going on with our Limited 99 T/C van. It has 101,000 on it. Recently the oil lamp would come on and ding occasionally. Now it comes on when ever you...
12
12

94 eagle talon
hey i have a 1.8L eagle talon....i think there is something wrong with the alternator..but not sure...i start it up and let it run for like 2 min...and cut it back off and then try to start it...
1
1

2001 2.7 Intrepid...a deal?
I've noted the Chrysler/Daimler/Toyota/VW oil sludging imbroglio since it started showing up in the press, and have noted that it further depressed prices on 2.7-equipped LH cars to the point to where...
27
27

The Aspen, new and old
My first car was a '76 Aspen. I noticed that the new Chysler Aspen will be assembled in Newark, DE, the same plant as many of the original ones. I know I used to live nearby. Personally, I think that...
37
37

1974 Plymouth Duster
I am looking at buying a 74 plymouth duster. It is run down kind of bad so i am looking at restoring it. i have to replace the back window and 95% of the interior. I am looking at putting a good...
6
6

Heater Core - Aluminum or Copper
1996 Plymouth Voyager w/ air conditioning and heat only in the front. reason I should use the PROLIANCE Part # 394208 (aluminum & copper) instead of the FOUR SEASONS Part # 93019 (all aluminum)?...
2
2

90 MONTERO BAD COMPUTER OR BAD DISTRIBUTOR ? HOW TO TEST ??
No spark, one morning it just wouldn't start. What is it most likely to be? How do you test the computer and crank angle sensor in distributor ? Has 3.0 Mitsubushi V-6. Thanks.
1
1

2002 Chrysler Town & Country starting problems
When we try to start our Van it has recently made a clicking noise like the starter is not fully engaging. The odometer blacks out and the needles on the speed and tac slowly move all the way to the...
5
5

sensor scan tool for 86 lebaron?
Has anyone actually used some kind of scan tool to read real-time sensor information from a k-car? Specifically, a 1986 chrysler lebaron 2.2 turbo? I want to see the output of all the sensors. I...
8
8

Another trnny interchange question, 93 AWD to 96 FWD Caravan
I have a '93 Ply Gr V'ger with AWD, the tranny is the only GOOD thing in the vehicle. 3.3L engine I can get a decent '96, also with a 3.3l engine cheap, but it has a bad tranny. Is it possible to...

Adding cruise control to 2006 base PT Cruiser
Does anyone know if you can add an oem Chrysler speed control to a base 2006 PT? My dealer said the kits aren't available for the 2006, only the 2005. Speed control is not an option for the base PT...
3
3