Latest threads in Chrysler Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

'02 Town & Country alarm problem
The alarm of a family member's 2002 Town & Country keeps going off, sometimes even during the night and disturbing the neighbors. The immediate remedy is to disconnect the battery overnight, but...

headgasket replacement 2nd time in a week
i have a 2006, I got it with 104.000 on it over a year it has 146.000 on it. I started to see oil in the coolant res about 3 months back was thinking oil cooler but it wasn't, then the only thing is...
1
1

Hitch receiver for '01 and '02 300M
Should the hitch receiver from a 2001 300M fit a (very late*) 2002 300M? (I see the hitch receiver in the online photo of an '02 model at a nearby wrecking yard.) *Specified because at least once...
2
2

Over heating
I have a 2004 concord 192000 klm and I have replaced the thermostat, water pump , I'm totally lost now and I can't keep spending money on this car . Any suggestions please
5
5

Is there such a thing as "internal" vs "external" rotor venting? (2024 Update)
If someone says there is such a thing as internally vs externally vented brake rotors (for cars) - what could they mean? If you have a rotor formed by 2 plates, the plates separated by an air gap...
1
1

Just coincidence, or...?
I came across the wheel-lock key from our '96 Stratus that had gone to the wreckers years ago and thought to compare it with the one for our '02 300M. Imagine my surprise when I found that it fit...
1
1

Exhaust filter fuel and loss of power ecodiesel
Long story short, bought truck in dec 2015, a 2016, ram 1500 4x4 ecodiesel. Sept 2016 messages immediate exhasut filler fuel and service throtttle bod y,immediate loss of power, go to dealer they have...

Dodge Stratus fenders. Difference between 2003 & 2004
I replaced the left-front fender on my 2003 Dodge Stratus Sedan, with one from a 2004. While the fender seems to fit okay, the 2003 splash shield and mud guard do not fit quite right. Are their any...

roughidle
1997eagle vision 73000km3.5 engine error code 43 compression good vacumn hoses ok new plugs new injector all wires checkedok

What's the deal with "quiet" rotors (gray iron, etc) and zinc-plating?
I've noticed on sites like rockauto there are rotors for sale that are described as quiet. Supposedly there is a type of iron (called "Gray" iron) that has a different microstructure that is less...
3
3

Disable limp mode! chrysler cirrus 98'
Okay my car is a beater and i only use it to get to work. It went into limp mode and the code says p0700 generic transmition problem. Is there a way to disable limp mode so i can continue to drive it...
3
3

98 Dakota v6 - replacing steering pump
I need to replace the steering pump on my 98 Dakota V6. I have a gear pulle r and think I should be able to remove the pulley but my concern it pressin g the pulley onto the new pump. The pump seems...
1
1

2013 journey auto skid causing front brake to lock up
Dodge journey front brake lock s while driving

Deceitful.. Or unlawful??! 1965 owner, since 8/26/1989, ripped off and WHOM WILL CARE!!??
In search for truth answers, and a dear friend. I Am Seeking out Something called integrity. Honesty in a verbal contract. A handshake, and agreed tr ansaction "in PENDING" to conclude. I want SOMEONE...

Run-Flat Tires on my Caravan?
Time for new tires on my 2014 Grand Caravan. Since there is no spare I was thinking of buying run flats. Can run-flat tires be installed on the origin al wheel rims? A local tire dealer was willing to...