Best Rated threads in Chrysler Carsshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Voyager cigarrette lighter
Hi , we have got a 1999 Chrysler Grand Voyager 3.3 LE in good condition but with no power to the cigarette lighter/rear aux power socket. :cry: Checked both fuse boxes and both look 100%. No reference...
3
3

Reverse light switch? Plymouth Voyager
My reverse lights are not working. The bulbs have been replaced and the fuse(s) are fine. I am guessing it is the switch. Where is it located? Thank you!
2
2

Scanner for Dodge Caravan?
What make of OBD 11 scanner is appropriate to use on a 2006 Dodge Caravan. In electronic servicing Fluke is a standard make of meter used. What are good ( working ) OSD 11 meters? Thank you in advance...
6
6

car sputtering and cutting out at 2500 rpm
2002 intrepid has transmission problems, but now it cuts out at about 2500 rpms around 65-70 mph if you push the gas it does it more,when you let off the gas and rpms go below 2500rpms or 65-70 mph it...
7
7

1999 Chrysler Town & Country (T&C) LXI 3.8 Spark Plug remove and replace job
My van has 95k miles, I bought it used and did not know when/if the plugs had been replaced, the plug wires were the Mopar original so they and the serpentine belt were on the list for replacement. I...
9
9

Oxygen Sensors when to change??
I have a 2004 Sebring Touring 2.7L with almost 100 000kms (60 000miles). Gas mileage has suffered recently. Check Engine light has been on and I have scanned it... I have an OBDII error code of 0137....
11
11

Re-program the AC and rear whipers buttons.
Hi everyone. Could someone explaines to me again how to re-program the Ac, rear window heather, rear wash and rear whiper? I have those two lights always flashing and nothing work properly and i see...
1
1

98 caravan 3.3 poor gas mileage
Asking for advice 1998 Caravan SE 3.3 163K Starting back in May my mileage dropped from 18.5mpg in city driving since new to 16. Just thought it was the hot summer and using the air conditioner all...
16
16

Cleaning EGR VAlve 2.7 98 Intrepid.
Fault 0404 comes on with Check Engine Light intermitently (Disappears after 5 key starts). It seems to come on after going over a bump in the makes me think there is some carbon inthere. How to get it...
10
10

1984 Plymouth Reliant (2.6L) still idles way too fast...
I got my hands on the Chrysler FSM. Can't say as it has helped me all that much. Vehicle in question is a 1984 Plymouth Reliant with the Mitsubishi 2.6L engine. As best I can tell (although the...
5
5

2000 Voyager Infinity 6x9 Rear Speaker
Purchased E-Bay replacement Infinity Speaker for rear of vehicle but it only has a 4 wire connector and my original has a 6 wire connector. Need help with pinout connections so I can splice in. Don't...

!999 Chrysler LHS codes
This afternoon I was thrilled (not) to see my Check Engine light come on, and then find that the transmission was not shifting correctly: it will not shift up but the low gears and reverse are OK. The...
7
7

1998 Dodge Grand Caravan with 'key won't turn in the ignition' problem
I have a 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan with the intermittent but becoming more frequent 'key won't turn in the ignition' problem. My understanding is the fix for this problem requires replacement of the...
7
7

grand voyager problems with the power doors and whistling sound when engines stopped
Hi i really hope someone can help, i have recently bought a 51 plate chrysler grand voyager. the o/s power sliding door will occasionally attempt to open when either the button on the fob is pushed or...

pacifica
I rented a pacifica the other day. Very nice car. Can you fit a 4x8 sheet in the back if all the seats are removed or folded down?
16
16

Dash Lights flicker when headlights on.
Hello there, I have a 2000 LHS has recently begun flickering the dash lights when the headlights are on. This also applies to radio. This does not appear to happen during the day when the head lights...
16
16

Body Control Module 98 Caravan-problem?
I had to recently replace the body control module in my 98 Caravan because of a windshield wiper problem. I could only afford a used one which solved that problem but created another one. Now my total...
34
34

1994 Concorde transmission problem
My son has my old Concorde and is experiencing a transmission issue with which I hope you can help. Specs: '94 Concorde, 3.3L engine, 190k miles. Here's the background: transmission suddenly would not...
16
16

04 chrysler Town & country power sliding door problem
I have a 2004 Chrysler Town & Country which "just" ran out of its warranty. It has 37,500 miles. The problem is that the right (passenger) side power door only opens about ten inches when the power...
5
5

Dodge Intrepid 3.2L low oil pressure light
I was less than a mile from home when I happened to notice that my oil pressure light was on, dimly. I'm not sure how long the light was on before I caught it, but I'd guess not long at all. There was...
28
28