Best Rated threads in Chrysler Carsshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Gear Shift Indicator Cable Question
The cable broke on my 1991 Chrysler New Yorker Gear Shift inidcator. Haven't been able to find a new one via after market - does anyone have any idea what one will cost from a dealer, or if there is a...
2
2

Trunk Light Switch..
A 2000 Concorde, where's the switch that activates the truck light? About the only thing that I can see is the place where the electric release is at. Is there maybe some kind of mercury switch that...
1
1

98 Voyager Service engine lamp on but no codes?
Hi- The Service engine lamp on our 98 Grand Voyager came on and I had the computer scanned at the local parts store. The OBDII tester says nothing is wrong, but the light is lit and apparently because...
10
10

VW now requires Synthetic Oils for the Turbo 1.8 liter 4 cylinder engine
I own a 2000 Passat with the turbo motor. VW just sent me a notice that explained they were increasing my engine warranty to 8 years from the vehicle's original in-service date without a mileage...
10
10

Neon Rod Knock
Replace the bearing, assuming it really is rod noise. Matt
11
11

Cheapest source in US for ATF4 ?
Can anyone recommend a cheap source for ATF4 in the USA? Apart from being difficult to find, the best price I see is about $7/qt. for Mopar stuff. TIA
6
6

Where do I find the radio code form my 00 Grand Voyager
I have a Grand Voyager 2000. I need to disconnect the battery to install a new one. I know if I do this the Radio code will have to be resetted. I do not know the radio code. Is it written anywhere in...
2
2

sundance - computer problems common?
Hello, 1990 Plymouth Sundance I just replaced my alternator a few months ago when the car completely died and it WAS happy for awhile. Now my check light is back, but erratic and doesn't always stay...
8
8

1996 3.5L Vision TSI (LH) - Occassional Hard Starting
Dan, Sounds like a plan. I'll try to remember to post the outcome when I get around to looking at this. As I indicated, it happens infrequently and is basically an annoyance, but I would like to fix...
13
13

63 Valiant Headlight Bezel
Need one bad and I think it only fits the one year. Does anybody have one they could part with?
5
5

94 Lebaron Oil leak
Help I have a 94 le baron with an oil leak toward the back drivers side..any ideas on what might cause it does this engine have any parts that give trouble?? thanks 3.0 Mitsubishi
3
3

New Yorker Smoke Problem
Hello All, I am the proud owner of a '89 New Yorker with a 3.0 and under 40,000 miles. It has been running very well except lately, I've had a bit more smoke then I would like to see come out the tail...
4
4

Stripped oil pan plug
I'm looking for a reality check here. Someone please help me out. The other day I took my 2000 Voyager 2.4 in for an oil change at the dealer (Dealer A) who has done most of the oil changes on this...
26
26

Flash TCM Upgrade for 1990 Grand Voyager
My TCM is finned (not sure if original, bought van used) and, based on posts, can be programmed. The van's transmission has been flawless over the last 20,000 miles I have owned it. Now has 90,000...
7
7

2000 Concorde Life Expectancy
How many miles can I expect to get from my 2000 Concorde (2.7) before I begin to encounter pricey repairs? And if I make these repairs, then how long before it dies on me? All you hear is a...
28
28

Wiring diagram for 1995 Plymouth Neon
I'm in need of a wiring diagram for a 1995 Plymouth Neon. Does anyone have an image I can download or link that has it? TIA
1
1

91 Chrysler New Yorker 5th Avenue
I have a 1991 Chrysler New Yorker with a 3.3 l engine, over 90K miles. It is getting very hard to start. It cranks a long time before the engine fires. I have replaced the fuel filter, checked fuel...
8
8

180f thermostat for the Chrysler 3.3l V6?
probably. I seriously doubt this. I suspect that engines that have the thermostat at the bottom hose are "reverse flow" cooling systems. Traditionally, the coolant flows from the head(s), to the top...
37
37

98 Durango Trouble codes 300 301 302 ?
My 98 Durango 5.2 Check engine light came on. I have a scanner and get P0301, 300, and 302. They're Misfire cyl 1,2 and random cyl. It seems to run fine except a little rough idle in gear. I've...

Dodge Dakota Differential whine
03 Dakota, Rear end has a whine from 55mph to 50 on deceleration, also whine between 60mph to 65. more pronounced at 65mph. Has 8 1/4 rear. 2wd sxt trim. I have ruled out tire noise. It's not a growl,...
5
5