--------------------------------------------------- Newsgroups: alt.parenting.solutions
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 09:46:18 -0800 (PST) Local: Fri, Mar 6 2009 11:16 pm Subject: New to the group
Hello everyone! I am new to this group and I really like what I am reading here so far. Thanks for the great info. Saw this really funny video the other day and I thought I would share: http://tinyurl.com/garbage -------------------------------------------------- Grupos de noticias: rec.autos.sport.nascar
Fecha: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 10:18:34 -0800 (PST) Local: Vie 6 mar 2009 14:18 Asunto: New to the group
Hello everyone! I am new to this group, love Ford and I really like what I am reading here so far. Thanks for the great info. Saw this very funny video the other day and I thought I would share: http://tinyurl.com/garbage ------------------------------------------------- Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.saturn
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 13:45:17 -0700 (PDT) Local: Sun, Mar 8 2009 4:45 pm Subject: Wacky car wrecks on ice
Hey fellow Saturn fans! This video of messy icy car crashes is nuts. Hope you enjoy. http://tinyurl.com/garbage --------------------------------------------
What's the problem? I did look at your info and saw what you meant, MoPar Man, but on this occasion the link is genuine.
I saw a video of cars sliding on ice as advertised by the OP. Admittedly not all Chryslers... but still quite funny.
DAS
"MoPar Man" < snipped-for-privacy@Man.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@Man.com...