Latest threads in Citroën Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Xantia leak
Hi, I have a 1.8 xantia P reg with aircon. I think the matrix is leaking, we get drips on the passenger carpet right up at the top under the dash. I've been thinking it was leaking for a while, when I...
1
1

Citroen Xantia suspension
I wonder if somebody can help me with some Xantia hydraulic problems? The car is a 96/97 ish SX 1.9TD model with ~100k miles and has been in the family almost from new. It is immaculate, comfortable,...
10
10

Saxo gearstick only selects 3rd or 4th: Garage's fault?
Earlier this month my '98 Citroen Saxo 1.1x clutch failed so I took it to a local mechanic: 'Autostop' in Bridgend. The invoice indicates that they carried out the following work: Replace clutch....
6
6

my xm

Saxo Door Problem
I am having problems with the driver side door of my Citroen Saxo. It intermittently takes excessive force to close seeming to just bounce off the striker catch. The latch in the door seems to be in...
2
2

Citroen Main Dealers
Our local dealer has a double barelled name - the first part is "Duff". Highly appropriate!

pouring water on hot engine
I've been to the garage with my ZX, I have a great engine there, they put in a thermostat (I knew I needed one), everything ok, and then, to my horror, the mechanic poured tap water over parts of the...
4
4

Christmas Shopping Made Easier
This site really was a surprise. Also check out features over 7000 retailers and even has a largeemployment search section as well.

C8 ECU Location
Can any kind person tell me where the ecu is located on a citroen C8 and is it easy to get to. Thanks Tom

thermostat
Does anyone know what the temperature rating of the thermostat that is fitted to a 1900 td xantia is? My temerature guage sits at 80 degrees when warmed up ad the heater is just bearly hot. I have...
4
4

AX ECU fault codes
Sadly my '94 AX has just become a none starter:-) I suspect the ignition circuit but am not getting any sense from the ECU fault code output via the dashboard diagnostic lamp. According to the Haynes...

Xantia rack
What I /really/ need is a repair kit - new seals etc for a 94 Xantia diesel. Any ideas? Failing that, a source for recons. And, finally, does the rack have just the two hydraulic connections or is...

ZX handbrake
That sounds like a MUST to me. And remember not to touch the 'good' side until you are sure you know what's up. You wouldn't want to end up with nicely balanced 10% handbrakes...
6
6

vering
Citroens hebben echt hele goede vering!
2
2

ZX Dash Lights
SWMBO has complained about half the speedo lights being out so in the dark she can only tell what speed she's doing when it's above 40mph. Is there an easy way to get at them? The Haynes BoL is also...
8
8