Latest threads in Citroën Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Xenon headlamps on C4 Picasso
I've seen comments that some xenons are a) the same for both LHD and RHD, or b) have a lever to switch them over. Anyone know the details on the C4P version? Also, are there any differences outside...

vend xm v6 au gpl
diravi a changer et demmareur et un retro Monter en gpl V6 tel 0673279584 prix de départ 800 ? venir avec un plateau fonctionne très bien vendu dans l état

parts listings
Any ideas where I can get parts books/microfiche/cd from for 2CV & GS ? Thanks Brian

C5 SatNav
My c5 inbuilt SatNav has an intermittent fault and keeps loosing the satellites. Before I start to take anything apart, does anyone know if the aerial cable from the back of the roof has a connector...
3
3

Aircon
Hi I need to regas my aircon. There are two take off points, one high pressure and one low. The caps are not marked, how can I tell which is which? Thanks Tony
2
2

help me
Hey there i was wondering if there is a site that one can visit to get all the part numbers of a citroen c4. Parts like the strut, coil, mags, as much as possible. Many thanks
2
2

XM for sale...
Something interesting's come up, and it's about time I had a change after nearly seven years with the XM... So... Anybody fancy mine? '96/N TCT Auto VSX. Black with tan leather. 142k miles....
11
11

Re: International Citroën SM Meet Last Weekend
Oh bagger. I forgot to go...
12
12

Driving a '74 CX
Hi, I have the option of acquiring a '74 citroen CX 2400. How's that car for daily use (short distances)? Are CX parts hard to get in general? I do have a backup-car - my girlfriend's peugeot 206,...
5
5

where are most "members" of this group from ?
hi , i just would like to know ... thanks for fup .
29
29

citroen zx advantage
my engine keeps cutting out. Not a fuel got any ideas
4
4

citroen-pr.net replacement
Dear All, Am I being really stupid, or is the replacement for ( no longer free to search, except for cosmetic parts? I'm only trying to find a lock cylinder for my Mk 1 Xantia at the moment, so it's...
7
7

Best value for money: Xantia/Xsara/C3?
Hi, Looking for a replacement car, and willing to try out Citroen, I am looking at the following models: 2002 Xsara 1.6i VTR coupe 2000 Xantia 1.8i 2003 C2 1.6I VTR They all have automatic...
16
16

rear disc brakes picasso
My rear disc plates were badly scored on the inside only and had to be changed along with the pads at 17984 miles. Has anybody any ideas. The car was bought at 8700 miles from a Citroen dealer
4
4

Citroen AX - evidence of wheel arch wear
I've recently picked up a cheap Citroen AX as a stopgap whilst the family's main car is in for a major overhaul. I love the AX especially the 1.5D fuel consumption (65mpg). Having looked underneath...
1
1