Latest threads in Citroën Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Xantia Air Con
The air conditioning stopped working, no blower, no heating, no cooling, so I took it to my local to get it regassed. Garage said that system was sound and pressures were good. Before I start...
9
9

Re: Citroën D Spécial DS F 1974
Mats-G. Svennung ( gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying : £1,500. Bloody hell, that seems very cheap.
4
4

ePetition on Parking Signage
Ladies and gentlemen I've just started this ePetition having been stung for a parking fine in Hackey, when I had no idea where the zone signs were, so asked a Community Support Officer what the zone...
12
12

Xara Picasso 2003 Question
Hi When I put on the lights the display get dimmed. There I like to drive at daytime with the lights on and the sun is shinning the display is hardly to see even when the display is at maximum. Does...
1
1

C2: Help with rear parcel shelf (anyone with a C2 can answer this one!)
Hi, We had to remove the rear parcel shelf recently, and on refitting, we couldn't seem to get the supporting cord on the RHS correctly arranged - it's slack and doesn't lift the parcel shelf properly...
2
2

boot lock on citreon picasso
my boot lock will not open every time what can i do without going to a garage
8
8

saxo vtr
i have just bought a saxo and am having problems starting has started for me in the past but not now. it turns over but doesnt fire is an orange light flashing on the dash with a key on this the...

Motorhome
There seems to be an opening in my life into which a motor-caravan would fit (although the finances are going to be a struggle even for something well over ten years old). I've found a firm called...
17
17

C4 Service interval indicator
Hi guys, I have a 2005 C4 1.6 and the service indicator has just set to zero. Nothing strange I know but the day before it was registering 3000 miles. The car is coming up to the 20,000 mile service...
9
9

^^ ¾È³çÇϼ¼¿ä
ÈÞ ..°ú??ÁßÀ?¥..À?±±â´ÉÀÌ ´Ù À??ä^^

car static
Uwe/
1
1

C5 Coolant Loss
I own a 2003, C5, 2 litre HDI diesel with 40,000 miles on the clock. About six weeks ago the red stop warning came on and the lcd pannel indicated the coolant was low. Coolant was topped up 30 miles...
28
28

picasso ecu
Having 'engine fault' light on dash board and lack of power, I recovered my picasso to my main dealer who diagnosed a motorised throttle failure, This was supposedly solved by replacing a new unit....

Citreon Clutch enquiry
Could anyone tell me what type of clutch I would need for R Reg Citreon Xantia 1.9TD LX, Ive been told there are three ranging from £56 - £136 Thanx

C2 Fuel grade / consumption
Hi, My girlfriend has had a C2 (1.4) for about a year here in the UK (from new). We've always filled up with standard unleaded fuel. We didn't think to try a higher grade fuel partly because it's not...
13
13