Latest threads in Citroën Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

C2 Fuel grade / consumption
Hi, My girlfriend has had a C2 (1.4) for about a year here in the UK (from new). We've always filled up with standard unleaded fuel. We didn't think to try a higher grade fuel partly because it's not...
13
13

adresse
coucou c'est Cindy

Saxo heater
As the heading says,saxo heater or rather lack of it,seems to be hot from radiator top hose to thermostat housing,hot from thermostat housing to what appears to be a sort of metal oblong with what...
2
2

Elit diagnostic
I have just got a Citroen ELIT fault reader and have CD upgrade 20.1 installed, the ELIT is now obsolete and no longer supported. Does anyone know if the 20.1 CD was the last or is there more recent...

WOW
Just got a new 1.6 92bhp Picasso, 2days old, what a difference with my old 2ltr 90bhp model, it drives so well, cant believe a drop in engine size could give such an improvement

ZX Refex Engine high revving
Recently changed the stop / start solenoid on a ZX 1.9 Diesel Reflex (L Reg.) with a Lucas fuel pump, Since then the engine has been high revving I've tried to adjust the idle arm but no luck just...

Locating IAT Sensor on a 2006 C5 2.0L VTR Petrol
Would someone please let me know how to locate the IAT sensor on a 2006 C5 2.0L VTR Petrol engine? Any help would be very much appreciated. Many thanks!

Cit special tools.
Have just won item no 170093979476 Citroen Special tools job lot AX BX CX GS Visa ZX etc. I intend to keep only the ELIT and any tools relevant for my 98 3ltr. All the rest will be sold on along with...
3
3

Berlingo belt
Hi, I have a late 1998 Berlingo van fitted with the DW8 engine. My problem is that the alternator drive belt snapped and I can't for the life of me figure out how the serpentine belt routes around the...
3
3

c3 mp3 player
it seems that the c3 now is fitted with a mp3 playe, anyone know the make & model? roy

Citroen C4 Slipping Clutch?
Hi I have a 2004 Citroen C4 1.6 VTR+ 5dr hatch (Petrol, manual). The clutch feels as if it slipping when I accelerate hard. The engine revs up very quickly but the speed fails to build up as it would...
4
4

ZX wheels - will they fit a Xantia?
Will the alloys of a ZX TD Aura fit on a Xantia? Reason I ask is I've got 4 good alloys with new tyres of a scrapped ZX, and a Xantia with 4 worn tyres :-) Cheers Mike P
4
4

Synergie power mirrors
My trusty old 1999 Synergie has power folding mirrors, well it did have at on time. The button you press to fold them only folds the drivers side in, so I take it the passenger side ones motor is worn...

C2 Part number
Hi, I'm looking for a part number for the plastic hook that locates in the offside upper tailgate, that the longer of the 2 parcel shelf strings runs through. My local dealer thought it was a part of...
4
4

2001 Xantia blowers/aircon problem
Hi All, I'm have issues with my 2001 Xantia. The fans don't work and the Aircon won't turn on. I'm trying to work out where the Climate control Computer is located, as I've currently got no voltage to...