Latest threads in Citroën Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Citroen Synergie broken speedo
Help does any one know if the speedo on a Citroen Synergie is electric or cable and how to fix/replace

Central door locking
Hello, Want to build in a remote central door central locking system in my Saxo 1.4 VTS. Now a have c.v. that activates with de keylock from the left door. The manual for the remote system says there...

Keys for Citroen Xsara Picasso
About to make a purchase of a second hand Xsara Picasso. I noticed that there was a 'plip' key and a non 'plip' key. Will the 'non plip' key operate the car when the plip key is not nearby? I lost the...
1
1

C5 replacement turbo
Ok, where can i get a new or recon turbo for my 2001 C5 for less that £ 834.00p ? (Citroen Price ). Cheers. Ray.
4
4

Killed my lovely Xantia <sob>
All, Please join me in mourning the passing of my 99 Xant estate hdi ... much loved etc Earlier this evening I hit a diesel spill on a local slip round and it spun out and round several times and hit...
15
15

Diesel Starting Problem 2
Hi I have come to the conclusion that perhaps the glow plugs are ok and the relay is ok, it clicks on and off after about 10 seconds. Once the car has started if I turn it off straight and try and...
3
3

Xsara picasso - beep
Hello everyone, I recently bought a Xsara Picasso, and every now and again, when I turn it on, it makes a "beep", like the one it usually makes when the key is removed and the lights are still on. The...
1
1

Xsara
Ciao, ho una Xsara Picasso da novembre dell'anno scorso, ed ogni tanto al momento dell'accensione sento un "beep" del cicalino, come quello che fa quando si toglie la chiave con le luci accese. Il...
1
1

Rust on brand new drive shaft.
Hi. I dont know if it is the right word, but i am talking about, the shaft from the gear box to the weel. It is a brand new C1 3 weeks 450 km, and i was chekking for oil, then i notis that on the one...
4
4

picasso
slt a tous recherche site gratos sur revue technique citoën xsara picasso merci

Xantia trim
The door side chrome trim and rear bumper trim have corroded and look dreadfull. Can they be replaced on their own without the rest of trim.
1
1

Diesel Starting Problem
Hi I have a Citroen Synergie 1999 1.9TD (60k miles) which isn't too relevant because it has a Peugeot engine which is fitted in lots of cars! Anyway, when I start it from cold the glow plug indicator...
52
52

xsara heater blower
any ideas heaterblower not working 98 s reg xsara diesel. if i put live feed to motot it works on all speeds
2
2

BX Rear suspension clunks - Help!
Hi all, I'm the owner of Britains sole remaining BX - or so it seems, haven't seen one in ages! Anyway, mines has started makng some horrible noises from the rear when going over any substantial road...

ZX Driveshaft Change
I've just bought a ZX (M reg, 1.9D) and have found (although it wasn't apparent on the test drive) that one of the UJs is knocking on tight left hand corners. Caveat Emptor. Anyway as I haven't got...
10
10