Latest threads in Citroën Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Citroen ZX Headlight fault
I have a ZX Avantage (1993) on which the dipped beam headlights have stopped working even though the main beams are OK.. The dipped beam bulbs and fuses look OK (although I am unsure which fuse is in...
1
1

the engine lives....
Sorry if my english is really bad, but talking about engines in english is not my strong side since I`m from norway. Our Xantia Exclusive 1999 has started to go from 900 to 3000 rpm when stopping at...
2
2

OK so I'm a plonker.........
................... and have just put unleaded in my diesel Citroen C5. Great timing a couple of days before Christmas. In my defence it was late and I've been driving a petrol Alfa recently. Anyway...
10
10

Xantia heater switch
I've read some earlier posts on Google about this, but I could do with a bit of clarification as I'm no auto electrician. A friend brought her car to me because the heater fan will only work when the...
9
9

bloody alarm
can anyone tell me how to reset the alarm on my p plate Xantia it started going off after i had a new stereo fitted and as i dont have the inside of the key i can not turn it off i have pulled a fuse...
5
5

Loebs Citroen
I`ve been trying to find out the specs on Loebs rally citroen. I`ve seen his changing to C4 next year, but I was just wondering about the current car. Engine, suspension etc. Frank
3
3

electric car
is there still some electric saxo's or 106's out there?
29
29

Synergie rear door
hi folks Could someone tell me where abouts the rear door open / closed sensor is on a synergie 1999 mine flashes the light on and off at the instrument panel and the centre console telling me that...

Citroen Saxo Immobiliser problem!
Hi, Can anyone advise me how to get round my Citroen Saxo's immobiliser? I have entered the code 3 times incorrectly and now it just beeps at me! Do I have to unplug the battery?
2
2

Knocking noise
Hi I just had my car mot'd and the test guy advised that I will need to get the antiroll bar replaced soon - there is a knocking sound as I am driving - could this be it - is it something that I...
5
5

Saxo water leak into driver footwell ?
Hi, Can anybody give me the benefit of wisdom. Saxo UK 1998 1.1i I have ahd for a year and now with the rain threre is a major leak of water into the footwell from above the gas pedal but I cannot...
3
3

Solex cisac carb!!! HELP!!!
I need the connections' diagram to Solex Cisac (34-34 Z11). I can't find it. I put this carb tomy new car,but I don't know how to connect all pipes to this carb. Can You help me? Pliss. all the...

heater blower
ZX 1.9D reflex 1993 (L) 124,000 miles! 2 Questions and yes im a citroen newbie! 1st. My heater blower just stopped working, all fuses under dashboard, under bonnet are fine inc. contacts. so any...
1
1

Ax dimension timing belt info
I want to change the timing belt on my AX Dimension . Is it a job for a garage or can i do it myself . Im fairly good at diy , but if there is something tricky about this operation , i would like to...
3
3

Wash wipe
The wash wipe function is not working on this Citroen ax . Is there a fuse for it , or has the motor popped . The rear does not work also .
1
1