Latest threads in Citroën Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Saxo Furio
Hi All, I bought a 01 saxo furio last december and it was advertised with remote locking and sure enough came with 1 remote fob and 2 keys. The remote locking didnt seem to workand i thought it was...

Xantia heater
The fan will not work on any speed. Why?
16
16

Xantia Wiper Delay Relay
Hiya Peeps. Im an virgin up until now. I've just spent the past hour or so reading through all the posts on here and it seems like ive come to the right place for an answer to my question. The wiper...
1
1

zx immobilisor keypad
hi all, i have a 96 zx with the keypad by the the gearchange for the immobilsor, i have the original code and it works fine. what i want to know is, can the code be changed ? or is it just set to one...
15
15

Air bag light blinking
Hi, My airbag light on my Xantia has been flashing occasionally over the past few months. I say occasionally. as when I fiddle with the wiring under the driver's seat, it goes out for a while (say, a...
1
1

Kind of Dinky toy Xantia
Hello there Does thomeone know where to find a Xantia model? Mrs Hennie from Hollan
6
6

The buggers won't shift :-(
Hi, Been trying over the last few days to remove my front spheres, & I can't get the bugger off! Destroyed two strap wrenches, & though the one I'm using now is not breaking, the spheres ain't...
4
4

Citroen Xantia rear suspension problems
I recently changed all 6 spheres on my Citroen Xantia 2.0HDI, yr 2000, and the rear suspension is really bouncy as it is full of air when in the normal driving position. I have followed the Haynes...
6
6

Sphere changing question
Hi, I'm changing the front spheres on my Xantia (W reg 2.0 HDi) myself for the first time, but when I loosened the pressure regulator screw, I didn't notice any noise at all. Surely there should be a...
6
6

Re: 1997 Xantia Cam Belt
herbie3rd ( gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying : First thing to check is that they've got the belt timing spot on - with a diesel, the injection pump is often timed via the same belt...

Disable 5mph cutout on Citroen C5 video screen?
Has anyone ever attempted to disable the LCD video cut on their Citroen C5? I've found one thread talking about it but the original poster never came back to describe their progress: have the same...
2
2

Evasion AC - display
Has someone experience how to repair the temperature display illumination of the Citroen Evasion ( 2001) ? It failed suddenly, and the set temperature can only be estimated during daylight 1! regards...
1
1

ZX - No spark....
My sister-in-laws Citroen ZX (H reg) won't start. The fuel is getting through okay. Basically it has no spark, so won't start. I've tested all the fuses, which are fine. The coil has 4 wires going to...
2
2

[Charter] 639
CHARTER This newsgroup is a platform for all who have an interest in Citroen automobiles (from 2CVs to XMs and beyond). All items relating to these vehicles are on-topic (including fan gatherings,...

Xsara 2.0 HDi rear disc pad replacement
I need to replace the rear discs & pads on my 2000 Xsara 2.0 hdI. Is a caliper piston wind-back tool required (i.e to rotate the pistons), or do they just push straight back? TIA Andy
5
5