Latest threads in Citroën Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

XM
I have a Series 2 XM 2.1TD. I need a few odds and ends for it. I need a sunroof drive motor, a passenger electric mirror, wiper arms and a few bits of trim. How many parts are similar to the Xantia?...
1
1

xantia HDI 110 power loss / won't rev
I have a '99 Xantia HDI 110 with a problem. The car starts and runs normally with no fault lights at any time. If driven quite moderately the fault never occurs , but , if the engine is used hard or...
3
3

Startcode/remote XM
Long ago I entered a code to connect the remote control to de startcode-unit, so I did not have to enter the famous four digits every time I start the car. It releases the blokking by pressing the...

new berlingo 12v socket help
You may remember my post before about the berlingo cigarette lighter. Ive' got a 1999 berlingo multispace, the lighter is wired through the ignition system. Therefore, it won't work without the key...
7
7

Citroen AX manual
Does anybody have a copy of the Haynes Citroen AX manual on their computer as a .pdf file, that they would be willing to send a copy of to me? Thanks Dave
1
1

2.2L diesel C5
Hello, i understand that the 2.2L diesel C5 has an auxilliary tank linked to the fuel tank that injects a small amount of mysterious 'additive' into the diesel tank every time the tank is opened...
6
6

Xantia TD injector warning light / losing power
After running normally, this morning my 97 Xantia had a hard time starting, when it did eventually start, the revs quickly dropped and the engine died. After a few tries I could rev the engine and the...
1
1

Manual in English for Saxo Furio 1.5 diesel.
Does anyone know where to download a users manual? Thank you. Birger.

Xantia Exclusive
Hi I`m new to this group, so I might not know too much about Citroen yet, but I`ll learn. I recently purchased a Citroen Xantia Exclusive, 1999, 1.8. Looks like it`s new. It hasn`t been driven very...
4
4

Berlingo Question
Hi All Does anyone know if it is possible to add a Modutop to a Berlingo Forte? Also has anyone seen any Modutops for sale? Regards Steve E. Whitley Bay, North East England Tyneside & Northumberland...

Xantia 1.9TD For Sale
Hi all, Would anyone like to make me an offer for a well maintained Xantia reg 1994 (M). Bulwell, Nottingham area. Don't hold back now! Neil.
3
3

Wheel squeek
When i do a fairly tight right hand turn , i get this shimmery squeek from my drivers side wheel arch area . It sounds exactly like brake squeel , but it happens when your not braking ! . I have had...
1
1

Manuel
Does anyone else know Mauel the Citroen fanatic Regards Mong

C8 fan problem
Hi, My C8 exclusive has the automatic air/con but, alas the fan has stopped working. My local garage think it may be the dial but are unsure and after many bad dealings with my local main dealer I am...
3
3

XANTIA SUSPENSION PROBS-CAN ANYONE HELP
Hello everyone, New to the board, so please bear with me. My Xantia is getting on, and I have recently found the suspension going hard. If I hit a few small bumps in the road together, car becomes a...
22
22