Latest threads in Citroën Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1997 saxo remove/replace front doors
Hi Does anyone have any tips for the front door replacement for the saxo that might be useful before I start the job. thanks ROD

blower fan in picasso
Does anyone know please where to find the blower fan motor in the Picasso (climate control) model as it needs greasing Thanks John
1
1

Berlingo (03) Clutch Travel
Hi all, my father in law has just bougt a Berlingo and is worried about the height the clutch has to come up before it bites. It was bought from a main dealer (fully serviced etc ) but he finds his...
1
1

where is the battery in the citreon picasso
my husband and i cannot find the battery to much amusement to my neighbours we looked all under the bonnet and its just not there please tell me it doesnt run on hamster power alone no im serious can...
3
3

Xantia air con refill query
Hi All, Can any of you chaps tell me where the AC recharge port is on my 99 Xantia hdi estate? I've had a good look around the engine bay and followed the pipes from the compressor but I cannot see...
8
8

Citroen Saxo Rear Speakers...
Hi to all! I have a saxo 1.1 (2000-last model) 5D. The iso connector of the sound system has only the two wires for the front speakers (the rear cables are cut/ only front speakers were pre-installed...

Citroen AX starting problem...
Hi Guys, got an intermittent starting problem on my daughters 1992 1.1 AX. The car will sometimes start first time, but when it plays up the starter motor turns over but there is no ignition. This can...
1
1

N-reg
Just curious as to what is meant by N-reg. Is this some kind of regulation by the British motor vehicle agency? Gene
7
7

xantia pitches ubder braking
Hi everybody I have an N-reg xantia 1.9td and when I brake it pitches (the nose dives up and down) a lot. The suspension also seems to be very soft. Is this a funciton of the 'dreaded spheres' that I...
6
6

'Clicking noise'?
In message , Neil writes My wife's N reg ZX used to do something similar, a rapid series of clicks from behind the dash, slowly tailing off until they stopped. I always put it down to a relay, it...
5
5

2001y saxo vts
just bought a saxo, every light seems to be pulsing, headlights and internal. Anyone had this before?.....voltage regulator? any help appreciated

Help Please
I need to change the fuse box on my Berlingo, I can get one from a breakers, but the auto elect who is fitting it says I need to contact citroen for some codings, I rang my local dealer who wasnt...
1
1

Saxo VTR 1999 - Vibration and Rumbling
Heyup, Noticed a vibration at 50+ mph, got wheels balanced (centre-less alloys - that's another thing entirely!) and this hasn't solved the problem. Doesn't seem to disappear when I try to "drive...

Berlingo cooling fans
"Pål Nilsen" wrote in news: Hi there, That happened to my Partner to. There are relays mounted on the fans. You'll have to remove the front to gain access. Replace these and your fans will stop. It...
2
2

Berlingo Heater
Hi, can anyone help, just bought a 2001 berlingo van and the heater/blower is lifeless. Fuses seem OK but don't seem to correspond with the owner manual. I see there was a thread some time ago on this...