Latest threads in Citroën Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2CV Conversion
At last someone has given a 2CV van the power it much needs Richard
1
1

pluriel question
DOES the c3 pluriel have a spare wheel or just run flat tyres?
2
2

ventilo xantia
bonjour je me suis apperçu que le ventilateur du radiateur de ma Xantia 1.8L ess ne se met plus en marche la temperature monte tres haut ( 90°) et le ventilo ne se declanche pas ???? comment savoir...

Hand controls for a 2CV?
A friend just bought a sweet 2CV of 70's vintage and was wondering if there were haand controls availible for this model. If anyone could send me a link, or forward info regarding such a device, it...
1
1

xsara 1.4 seems like its running on 2 cylinders
were driving along normal at about 40 mph when all of a sudden it lost all power and seemed like it started to run on 2 cylinders, i pulled over and tried to set off again but no powere at all.....
2
2

CITROEN = WATER CLOSET
CITROEN = WATER CLOSET CITROEN = WATER CLOSET CITROEN = WATER CLOSET CITROEN = WATER CLOSET CITROEN = WATER CLOSET CITROEN = WATER CLOSET CITROEN = WATER CLOSET CITROEN = WATER CLOSET

Citroen C4
shit a lot of shit car citroen assistance of shit do not buy the car citroen Sellers of citroen are liars all this in italy my citroen c4 has 28.ooo km and have burned the injectors and will not...
1
1

c4 2005
SCHIFO DI AUTO E SCHIFO DI CITROEN ASSISTENZA IN ITALIA NON COMPRATE LE AUTO DELLA CITROEN FANNO SCHIFO
1
1

C5 disconnecting the battery
I have heard that disconnecting the batty on the C5 resets a lot of minor faults it fact or fiction ? Craig
7
7

C5 Estate tailgate
Hi, I have a C5 2004 and it has the split tailgate, every time I close any door the glass part of the tailgate unlocks and sits ajar, I have looked at the locking mechanism and it looks fine, no worn...
3
3

xsara 1.4 cutting out
car keeps cutting out on low revs, if am driving and go to change gear the revs drop and cuts out, it wont idle either.. read loads about idle stepper motor, map sensor and fuel relays but does anyone...

XM starter motor disabled
When I turn on the ignition I can enter the code to enable the starter but when I turn the key nothing happens. There are several warning symbols [brake,water, oil, battery, engine electronics, STOP,...
5
5

Grand Picasso: 1.6 HDi (110 hp) FAP or 2.0 HDi (138 hp) FAP?
Hi all, I am about to buy a Grand Picasso, but I have a doubt about what model to chose: I am afraid that the 110-hp model has no sufficient power to move a big car like that in every road conditions....
3
3

Transponder Key copy
I have two keys for my Citroen Berlingo MPV 2000, however only one of them works in the ignition because I had a new BSI installed last year and I couldn't find the spare key for them to recode it. I...
1
1

Citroen C5 drivers electric window switch required
Hi, Anyone know where I can get hold on the complete control panel that controls the electric windows that goes in the drivers door of the C5? Nothing on ebay at the moment. It's a 53 plate. TIA....