Latest threads in Citroën Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

synergie electrics
The interior lights on my P reg my Synergie have stopped working, either when the doors are opened or switching on manually. I thought maybe a the fuse has blown - but - I can't find the appropriate...

obd2
Hi Can anybody tell me where the obd2 diagnostic plug is on a 2001 1.8 petrol C5 please. Regards Pete
1
1

2007 Picasso 1.6hdi
I have a 2007 Picasso 1.6hdi and do my own services but the spanner light on the dashboard is illuminated, can this be turned off?
2
2

c5- s2000p code
Hi Further to my earlier posting I took the c5 to citroen to have it diagnosed. The diagnostic results show s2000p code. The garage told us this is an intermittent fault to the exhaust air injection....

C5 antipollution fault
Hi The warning light shaped like the engine has lit up whilst driving home tonight. According to the manual it is the antipollution warning light, or, there is a fault with either the fuel injection...
1
1

Jumper lakproblemmer
Hej alle Er der andre end mig der har et problem med lakken, den skaller af i store flader, p=E5 taget af min citroen Jumper fra 2004.

ZX accelerator cable
I think SWMBO's ZX 19D needs a new cable. I adjusted it about 2 months ago due to lack of oomph and slackness in the cable. This made a huge difference but the slackness and lack of go have returned...

C5 Wiring details
I don't suppose anyone could tell me the wiring details of a specific connector on their C5. The connector is blue 4 way with a red plastic insert. It is found under the side panel of the drivers...
3
3

60 yrs of 2cv in Rochefort, Belgium
60 year 2cv celebrate in Rochefort
11
11

citroen xm remote control
Hallo,in het dak zit de ontvanger voor de deurvergrendeling via afstandbediening. Ik wil een nieuwe ontvanger (reciever) plaatsen maar hij kan er niet in,die is iets groter. Waar komen die draden...

Pb sur Citroen AX ....
Bonjour, Je viens vous soumettre mon problème, Sur une Citroen AX - A.M. 1995 - 90.000 Km- Essence - Injection Monopoint (954 cm3) Après avoir changer la commande d'éclairage, la voiture s'est mise...

Waiting for a C6 - any other owners here?
I've been around a few other car ngs, but I don't recall if I ever subscribed to this one. Anyway, after a lot of cars, and a long time liking big Citroens, I just placed a deposit on a C6 Exclusive...

Citroen AX Bosch MA3.0 Mono-Motronic ECU Repair
Citroen AX Bosch MA3.0 Mono-Motronic ECU Repair I have a 1994 Citroen AX, 954cc fitted with single-point petrol injection controlled by a Bosch Mono-Motronic MA3.0 Electronic Control Unit/Module (ECU...
1
1

picasso fuel consumption
Hi There I have a 2004 Picasso 1.6hdi and i am getting about 400 miles to the tank. Is this right or should i be getting more. It is a lot of short journies I am doing and a lot of stop and starting....
4
4

Citroen Berlingo Diesel Glow Plugs
Hi. I am doing a service on my Citroen Berlingo van and am needing to change the glow plugs. Trouble is, im not sure which ones i order. I am quite sure the glow plugs i need are the NGK Y924J Diesel...
4
4