Latest threads in Citroën Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Heater Blower Xantia HDi
The heater blower on my Citroen Xantia HDi (year 2000, with aircon) has decided to stay at full blast since this morning, I would guess the controller board has failed (based on previous experience...
1
1

Xantia running cold
During the wintertime my Xantia has a tendency to run rather "cold". This must be the thermostat leaking to the radiator ?? Can a "light" tap on a "strategic" position release the stuck valve ?? Theo
1
1

SM on eBay
If you were talking about the SM on eBay, Item number: 200199647516 , then that car is a recent import because it has the European headlights, which were illegal here in the states if it had been...
2
2

Xantia rack
Anyone know whether I can get spare seals for an N-reg Xantia PAS rack? Failing that, anywhere offer recon racks for a reasonable price? Thanks -
2
2

Re: 1972 Citroen SM
Cor, that's lush as they say round these parts. Can't afford it and it's in the US so I can only look.
7
7

Radio removal Saxo VTR 2003
How on earth do you get the standard radio / cd player out of the dash ? Is it held in by some hidden clip ? tia Gio
2
2

OBD2 Compatibility
Hell to all Can anyone advise on Citroen 2003 C5 OBD2 compatibility or confirm that the generic OBD2 scanning tools will work with the C5. From what I can gather so far, OBD2 is a standard and some...
2
2

Problem with radio
Hi, I have a Citroen Xsara 1.6 Automatic 2002. The battery went flat and radio was asking for the code. I tried to imput the code but nothing was happening so I tried to imput the code and press...

obd2 on berlingo ?
Hi have citroen berlingo 2005 2.0 hdi the mil light had come on and goes in to limp home mode intermitenly . have an elm327 obd11 inteface but can't access the cpu can any one advise on 1. software...
1
1

C5 Starting Problem
Hi to all Can anyone advise on likely causes for non start of the 2.0 HDi I have replaced all glow plugs with new and it was working fine for several weeks but then would not start. It seems that if...
12
12

xsara 1.8 vtr furio
never knew these cars existed and i just found a couple while looking for a run around. i can't find out anything about them, performance ,mpg, insurance cost, handleing . anyone on here point me in...

Xsara Heater Relay
Could anyone please help me, I have an S reg Xsara LX Turbo Diesel And need to know where the heater relay is, what colour it is and what amp it is. Thanks Martin

C3 radio problem
I've a 6 yo C3 1.1 SX. The CLARION RD3-01 car radio "died" 2 days ago (the CD section is working fine but all the FM band is just noise, so I assume the tuner needs to be replaced). Anyway, I just...
6
6

M I'5 speed - persecution by driver.
Sorry. Couldn't resist.

ZX brake failure
After being parked for about 24 hours, reversing out of the parking space there was a nasty crunching sort of sound from under the back of the car and after that I noticed that the foot and hand brake...
8
8