Best Rated threads in Citroën Carsshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Citroen Berlingo 1.9d multispace common faults
any one know what the Citroen Berlingo 1.9d multispace common faults. I got 2002 Berlingo 1.9d multispace when I start the car (cold start) I get noise from the engine it sound like coming from the...

C5 exhaust and katalysator warning
I have a C5 2002 2.0i 16V running on LPG. I get frequent warnings on display about exhaust and katalysator problems, also the service light and "engine" goes on. Who has any ideas what is causing this...

C5 Estate boot lid fails to open
The automatic function for opening the boot has failed to open. How can I do this manually. This happened before and the garage repaired the fault as a wire had broken in the wiring loom. Has anyone...

Removing Xantia door trim
I have a '00 Xantia Break, and can't figure out where to start, in order to remove the trim panel. I can't spot a single screw or bolt to provide me with a starting point. Please help. Regards, Lars...
4
4

Charleston badge
Anybody have a good Charleston badge for the back of a 2CV? The one that says '2CV6 Charleston'? Thanks.
2
2

Turning indicator problem - Citroen ZX 1.4i
Hi, This is my first post at this forum. I have a Citroen ZX 1.4i car (1995) bought in Israel. There are some minor electrical problems with the dash board lights. 1. Recently I noticed that when I...
3
3

picasso fuel gauge
I have a picasso 03 reg which has an intermittant fuel gauge problem, when I am on the first bar and put 10 pounds worth of petrol in the gauge doesn't move.I contacted my main dealer who told me that...
3
3

Xantia Hub Nut Torque Setting
According to Haynes the torque setting on my Xantia rear hub nut is 270N (200ft/lbs). Is that right, sounds like an awful lot... Have got a couple of mates with torque wrenches but they only go up to...

Xantia Front Suspension Solid
Hi all Please can you clarify as to why L & R front suspension is now a really hard ride, aaaand what remedial action I might need to take. Thanks Susie
5
5

Roof Bars Question - Synergie / Evasion
I want to buy roof bars for my year-2000 Synergie / Evasion HDi SX. My Citroen dealer says that two parts are needed. One is described in the accessories brochure as 'roof rails' (cost approx. ?90)...

Citroen C5 Issues
Hello all, I have a Citroen C5 HDI Exclusive Auto 2003 Variant DC4HX Version DC4HXE and have two problems with it. (Will post each seperately) The first concerns the fuel consumption and the MPG...
7
7

towbar wiring
are there any online diagrams for the wiring of a towbar, just the basic electrics (12N ?) not the charging etc (12S ?) socket ? wiring diagram for fitting to a Citroen C8 would be a bonus (c; thanks...
17
17

C3 Max Miles Display
My C3 displays the miles remaining in the fuel tank when the fuel reaches one bar and the fuel light comes on. It also displays the miles remaining at random times whilst driving. I cannot find any...
5
5

Berlingo Multispace 1.9d noise
I have a problem with engine noise on my 1.9d Multispace. Sounds kind of like the exhaust. It`s a sort of resonant vibration when under acceleration. You can feel the vibration through the steering...
6
6

Xsara picasso - beep
Hello everyone, I recently bought a Xsara Picasso, and every now and again, when I turn it on, it makes a "beep", like the one it usually makes when the key is removed and the lights are still on. The...
1
1

ZX Driveshaft Change
I've just bought a ZX (M reg, 1.9D) and have found (although it wasn't apparent on the test drive) that one of the UJs is knocking on tight left hand corners. Caveat Emptor. Anyway as I haven't got...
10
10

citoren saxo problem with wipers.. (relais?)
Hello, I've got two problems with my citroen saxo wipers. First: my interval does not seem to work at all. The other speeds seem to work ok, even the tap speed works ok. Second problem is that the...
1
1

ipod for Citroen C4
just to let anyone else know ive found a solution to get the ipod working in c4. You need to order an audio harness from peugeot (citroen had no idea what I was on about - the part arrived and it had...

C4 or "RD4" radio owners...
Hi! ... does YOUR radio support playing MP3 Files? I just ask, because i've oredered a C4 six weeks ago, knowing the standard RD4 radio set (an "RD4", made by Blaupunkt) will not support MP3s at all....
7
7

AX Ignition Timing
Hello to everybody.. I own an AX 1.4 with KDY engine 92 model year. This engine has a speed sensor which is not connected to the ecu, but end to socket where the dealer with a specific tool can...
2
2