Best Rated threads in Citroën Carsshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

C5 2.0 HDI with an automatic gear box
Hello I'm new here .Just got an 2002 C5 2.0 HDI with an automatic gear box.When riding the first kilometers with cold engine , the gearbox jumps up and down and goes in service mode .Shut down the car...
4
4

Berlingo Temperature Gauge and cannot set clock problem.
New to me is a 2001 Berlingo 1.9D Van. The temperature gauge does not move off its stop and although the digital clock works I have been unable to set the correct time. I have a Haynes manual but even...

Diesel Starting Problem
Hi I have a Citroen Synergie 1999 1.9TD (60k miles) which isn't too relevant because it has a Peugeot engine which is fitted in lots of cars! Anyway, when I start it from cold the glow plug indicator...
52
52

C3 Desire- problem with power steering and speedometer has stopped working
We just got our car back from a Citroen dealer service department. The original problem was one of two electrical sensors stopped functioning (something I read in this forum before). They replaced...
1
1

C3 Problems
I purchased a c3 desire back in November 2005 and have had nothing but problems to include :- Cutting out when turning right Unable to obtain first gear Suction marks on the front and back windscreens...
13
13

Saxo water leak into driver footwell ?
Hi, Can anybody give me the benefit of wisdom. Saxo UK 1998 1.1i I have ahd for a year and now with the rain threre is a major leak of water into the footwell from above the gas pedal but I cannot...
3
3

Citroen Xantia rear suspension problems
I recently changed all 6 spheres on my Citroen Xantia 2.0HDI, yr 2000, and the rear suspension is really bouncy as it is full of air when in the normal driving position. I have followed the Haynes...
6
6

Directly Connecting MP3 player to C5 stereo
I'd prefer a direct connection! maybe double stereo mini-jack cable?
4
4

no hot air in xantia td
no idea about cars but what could it be the temp does not over heat but no matter what i do i never get hot air out of the heater Gareth
11
11

obtaining the immobiliser/key transponder code
Hello there, I have just bought a second-hand 2003 Berlingo and the owner's card with the confidential key code is missing. There is no problem at present, and I have two working keys, but I am...
2
2

C3 desire - Whistle and Knocking
Hi - hope someone can shed some light. New C3 late July - and I was getting a whistle from my nearside front wheel. It's more noticeable at slow speeds, turning or just after the breaks were pressed....
21
21

C2 beam deflectors
Bit urgent this one... and Citroen don't appear interested in helping (again...!) Need to know where to put beam deflectors on my UK (RHD) C2 for use in Europe - it's urgent because Citroen were...
1
1

C3 child lock problems
Anyone who is having problems with the child locks on their C3 may be interested to know that there is now a software download available to correct the problem. I had mine done last week and it seems...
11
11

dispatch 2.0Hdi Engine "Knock"
I have a 2000 dispatch which seems to be developing a loud knocking sound, top end, and the engine management light has come on. Any ideas on what this may be or how to find out what fault the...

Citroen ZX Fuel Gauge & Economy
I have just purchased a 1994 Citroen ZX Volcane 1.9TD. I'm now about 180 miles into my first tank of diesel but the needle on the fuel gauge is constantly moving about so I have little idea of how...
8
8

Hubcaps lost after changing tires
I recently changed tires on my Xsara (2002 model). The following day I lost one front hubcap, and a day later the second one came off on the highway, cutting the valve. Some local repair shops think...

Speakers C2
I have to install the speakers rear and front on a new C2. Someone can say to me some type of speakers (type and model) that fits perfectly on the c2 predisposition? thks gtturbo

Citroen Berlingo hdi oil indicator issue.
Hi, I found a couple of items on this going back to 2003, but not exactly clarifying the problem. I've got the CB hdi (van type). Diesel. It doesn't matter what the weather is like, or what position...
8
8

Citroen Xantia alarm and immobiliser questions
Hi all, I just bought a used xantia and a need a little guidance on the operation of the alarm and immobiliser, I know the code to get the car going but would like to change it to something a little...
5
5

New C5 1.6HDi 16V LX Estate Burning smell
Ive recently purchased a Citroen C5 Diesel Estate, (heavily discounted managers special !!!!!) it now has 250 mile on the clock ive driven only short distances over the last week. On a couple of...
2
2