Citroën-forum in english

I've found the french forum:

a dutch one:
where can I find a forum like these in english?

-- snipped-for-privacy@dod.no - Fiat Stilo 1.6 3P -02

Reply to
Dan

Thanks! The closest thing I found was this:

but there wasn't a lot of activitythere. Guess I'll have to learn french.

-- snipped-for-privacy@dod.no - Fiat Stilo 1.6 3P -02

Reply to
Dan

Not for much longer I hope. That's why I'm looking for Citroën forums, to get all the info I can on the C4. If I can just decide on the equipment and colour and get a good price, I'll probably order one before the week is over.

-- snipped-for-privacy@dod.no - Fiat Stilo 1.6 3P -02

Reply to
Dan

I've had some test drives in it and it seems like a good car. The void in front of the steering wheel takes some getting used to though. The dashboard isn't as "cozy" as in a traditional car.

Thanks! But I'm actually also a former Citroën owner. I had a GSA once. The worst car I ever had. Could have something to do with the fact that I bought it for ?200 (and sold it for ?100). :-)

-- snipped-for-privacy@dod.no - Fiat Stilo 1.6 3P -02

Reply to
Dan

Reply to